The Secret 2- Part 24

I walked in to an empty classroom and sat down on an empty chair. I checked the time and realised it was 11:41am. I sighed as I got my maths book out from my bag. I took my pencil case out and placed my stuff on my desk.

'Sorry I'm late!'

Austin walked in to the room, his bodyguards waited outside the classroom. He sat down next to me and took out his maths book and pencil case. He messily placed his stuff on his desk.

'Where the cookie have you been?! I've been waiting for you for ages. Remember my time are precious and I don't like people wasting my time!' I snapped.

'I'm sorry. I had to clean the canteen, remember!' He said.

'Ok, let's start.' I said as he nodded his head.

'Well.. It's not really that hard. All you have to understand is that...'

*At the benches, Aiden's P.O.V*

I looked at the time and it was now 11:45am. I still haven't eaten my lunch because I am waiting for Maria. I have a surprise for her, a small picnic just me and her. I've brought her, her favourite food and chocolates for dessert. I started setting out the food on the table as I waited for her.

'She must've been caught up in class.' I thought.

I sighed as I looked at the people around me. All the tables had been taken with sweet couples eating food together. They all looked so sweet, I wonder if Maria and I will ever be like them. I can't describe how much I love her and she means the world to me. But I don't know if she feels the same about me. Everytime I brought it up to our conversation she'd just quickly change the conversation and ignore everything. I noticed a tall, slim girl walk pass the table I reserved for Maria and me. She had bodyguards watch her back. Every boy stared at her as she ran her fingers through her glossy, brunette hair. Her eyes glistened as she glanced at the tables filled with groups of people or sweet couples. Then she looked at me. Her white, silky dress swished as the wind blew across her. Her hair was still perfect. Her black high heels tapped against the floor as she started walking towards me. When she was right in front of me she said, 'Are you waiting for someone?'

I slowly nodded my head. She stared at the food on the table.

'Is this for your girlfriend?' She asked.

'No.. Just a friend.'

'Oh.. You seem sweet. Do you have a girlfriend?'

I shook my head. Then I saw someone throw a piece of food behind the girl. It going to her direction. I yelled, 'Duck down!'

We both ducked down and the food splatted on the ground.

'Thanks.' She said as she gave me a 'What the hell just happened?!' look.

I got my bags and stood up, 'Sorry I.. I have to go.' I said.

I walked off. I heard her yell, 'I'm Isabella. What's your name?!'

But I just carried on walking and ignored her.

*Isabella's P.O.V*

Who is that hot guy? He just saved me from getting humiliated in front of everyone. I have to know his name! He's really good-looking too!