The Secret 2- Part 41

I slowly opened the door to Isabella's room. I tip-toed in to the room and walked over to Isabella's stash of clothes. I carefully placed the clothes I borrowed in a neat pile. As I was about to walk off I knocked over a pile of Isabella's clothes which had been folded carefully by one of the maids. 'Oh cookies!' I whispered. I got the clothes and started folding it up again neatly into a pile. 'Gotcha!' A voice from behind me yelled. I turned around and realised it was Isabella. I got up from the floor and started walking backwards as she started walking closer and closer to me. 'You're stealing my stuff!' She accused me. 'W.. What?! N.. No!! I.. I was just putting the clothes I borrowed back.' 'Yeah, yeah! That's what they all say!' She laughed. 'So Maria? How does it feel to be a princess for a day?' 'What?' I raised my eyebrow. 'Bitch! As I've said, I know girls like you. I've had lots of experiences with them. They pretend to be all innocent when really all they're after is our money!' She yelled. 'No! Isabella I will never do that to you guys! I need this job and there's no way I would do that to loose this job. Trust me!' 'No! Girls like you can NEVER be trusted.' She pushed me on the floor. 'Leave my mom alone! Don't spend any time with her if you want this job. Ignore her!!' 'What?! No I can't do that.' I frowned. The owner of this house loves me, we're family. But you.. You're just a money- grabbing maid. I can get you kicked out of here any day!' She smirked. 'No!! Isabella please! I need this job!' I knelt down on my knees. She started laughing, 'Aww.. Is my doggy begging for her dear life?' She teased me. I looked down on the floor. 'Ok.. I won't fire you for now, in one condition.' She smiled. 'What?!' I muttered. 'Kiss my feet!' She laughed. She started taking her shoes off and pointed her toes in front of my face. I looked at the clothes I placed in a pile then onto her toes. I slowly moved my lips closer to her foot. I don't know why she was treating me so badly. I sighed and my lips was milimetres from her toes. 'What on earth is going on?!' The Queen snapped as she saw me on the floor about to kiss Isabella's foot. We both looked at her. Isabella quickly placed her foot down and put her shoes on. 'Mom.. we erm.. We were just playing dares.' Isabella lied. 'Is this true Maria?!' I felt a tear drop down to my cheek. I slowly nodded my head and walked off.

*Isabella's P.O.V*

'Mom, she was stealing my stuff!' I snapped. 'No she wasn't! I told her to put the clothes she borrowed back to your wardrobe.' I looked down on the floor. 'You, young lady shouldn't accuse people like that!!' She walked off slamming the door behind her. I felt my eyes going watery. A tear drop, fell to my cheek as I slowly walked over to the window. I stared at the maids watering the plants outside. I clenched my fist and whispered to myself, 'You fucking BITCH! YOU'VE STOLEN EVERYTHING FROM ME!' I wiped the tears that poured from my eyes. 'I'll make Mom hate you so much that she will make you leave herself! I'll take everything you stole from me back including Austin! You can go jump off a cliff Maria Davis, you stupid BITCH!'