The Secret 2- Part 52

I walked through the corridors of the school and walked to my locker. I slowly opened it and placed my coat and lunch in it. 'How was the dinner with the Queen?' A voice from behind me said. I smiled to myself as I could tell it was Austin. 'It went Ok, I guess.' I whispered. I turned around and I was right, it was Austin. But he had bruises all over his face and arm. My eyes widened as I glared at his bruises. 'What the cookie happened to you?!' I yelled. I placed my hand onto his cheeks but he just shrugged and looked on the floor. He avoided eye contact with me. 'I'm fine.' He muttered. 'You're clearly not.' I pointed at his bruises. 'I just got hit by a baseball a couple of times when I was playing yesterday.' He laughed 'Snap out of it! That was your excuse last time. I'm not stupid, Austin. I've noticed that you always have bruises. What's happening to you?!' I asked. 'Will you be quiet!' He snapped. He grabbed my arm and led me to the janitor's office. He locked the door. 'You can trust me, Austin. What's been happening to you?' I asked. We both sat down on the floor. He stared at the ground and I glanced at him. 'I'm fine. Honestly!' He lied. 'Is this about when we went out into Town. Did you get into trouble?' I asked. He just continued to stare at the ground. 'Do.. Do.. Do you get beaten up?' He ignored me again. 'Austin, answer me!' I demanded. He looked at me then frowned. He slowly nodded his head. 'I'm so sorry. We shouldn't have gone into Town. This is all my fault!' I cried. 'NO!! It's not! It was my idea.' He said. 'But I could of stopped you.' I mumbled. 'Don't worry about it. It's not your fault. I had a great time.' He smiled. 'That's child abuse! You need to tell someone!!' I yelled. 'No! I don't want him to go to jail.' He said. 'Please, leave it to me. Don't tell anyone!' He begged. I slowly nodded my head. 'Maria, I can do anything for you. I can sacrifice anything for you. I can put up any pain for you. Do you know why?' I shook my head. 'Because I love you.' He smiled, 'I'll wait for you. I know you you still love Aiden.'