The Secret 2- Part 31

*Aiden's P.O.V*

'Mum, will you give this to Maria for me?!' I said as I showed her the gift bag in my hand.

It wasn't a very appealing bag because I was low on budget but it's the dress that counts, right? It was the dress she saw at a local charity shop. It was a white floaty dress. It was simple but it was unique. I think it would suit her so much. She was simple, her beauty was simple and so was the dress. It was all a perfect combination.

'Why don't you give it to her, yourself?!' Mum laughed.

'Be-'

'Lauren?!' A voice from outside yelled.

It was Maria. She walked in to the front door. She looked stunning. Her blonde straight hair was perfect. She was wearing this beautiful dress that I've never seen before. It looked very expensive though. She slowly walked in and smiled at Lauren and me. I avoided looking at her but I just couldn't stop looking.

'Honey, Happy birthday!!' Mum smiled as she gave her a quick hug.

'Thanks Lauren.' She then looked at me.

'Happy birthday.' I muttered.

'Thanks, Aiden.'

She walked up to me and gave me a hug.

'That dress is beautiful!' Mum smiled as she glanced at the black patterns.

'Thanks Lauren. Austin gave it to me yesterday for my birthday.' She said.

'Oh right. Aiden's got a present for you too.'

'Really?!' Maria looked at me and smiled.

'Mum, I said it's for Isabella. Not Maria!' I snapped.

I grabbed my bag and the gift bag. I walked off. The dress she was wearing was obviously expensive, Austin gave it to her! My dress is just simple and plain. She'd hate it. I quickly walked over to our bin and chucked the gift bag in it. My present is crap!