The Secret 2- Part 64

*The Queen's P.O.V*

'Is everything alright, Dad? I heard shouting.' Maria frowned. 'Yeah, yeah we're fine. Will you go to the shops for a minute. Go get me a bottle of milk, a newspaper and anything else you want.' 'Okay, Dad.' She grinned, 'Hello, your majesty.' She walked off. As she walked off Andy watched her go then faced me again. 'Your majesty, Maria is your daughter.' Andy explained. 'What?!' I yelled. 'It's true.' 'Don't lie to me, Andy.' I laughed. 'Why would I make something up?' There was a moment of silence. My heart skipped a beat as I stared at a bee on a flower. I can't believe it. 'How did you get Maria?! What happened?!' I snapped. 'She was given to me by this woman who you have known all your life. I didn't know Maria was royal until she told me. I'm sorry for taking Maria, I had lost my wife and daughter. As soon as I saw her, she was my key to happiness again and I couldn't reject a beautiful girl like her.' Tears flooded my eyes. I treated my daughter so damn bad! I'm a terrible mother. Andy gave me a quick hug. 'Your majesty, you can have your daughter back. She's alive!' 'I can't get her back. I've been terrible to her, she won't forgive me!' I cried. Andy wiped the tears from my face and said, 'Maria is a good girl, she's not like that.' He smiled. I smiled back at him. 'Thank you so much, Andy. Thank you for raising my daughter correctly.' 'It's a pleasure to have her.' He grinned. 'So who's this girl you were talking about that gave you Maria?'