The Secret 2- Part 21

I slowly opened my locker and noticed a rose and a card carefully arranged on top of my books. I frowned as I opened the card, 'I hope you like the rose:) Love, your prince charming xxx'

'Who could these be from?!' I thought.

I looked around but all I saw was a girl and a boy holding hands as they walked past me. I looked to my left but all I saw was the sun streaking in to the window. I looked to my right but there was no one there. I sighed as I placed the card and rose in my bag. I made my way to next lesson. At break I went to my locker again to get a few books for next lesson. As I opened it a card fell out from it. Yet again, another rose neatly arranged in the locker. I picked the card up from the floor and read it. 'Meet me in the sports hall cupboard after school. Love, your prince charming:) xx'

I frowned, 'Who is this prince charming?!'

I placed the card in my bag with the rose. I made my way to next lesson.

After school I checked my locker to see if there was another card but unfortunately there wasn't. I slowly walked to the sports hall and walked up to the cupboard. I turned the lights on and placed my bag on the floor. I looked around to see if anyone was there but there wasn't. I looked around the sports equipment for a few seconds until the cupboard light turned off and the door slammed shut. I couldn't see anything.

'Hello?! Who's there?!' I yelled.

No one answered. I felt a hand grab my arm.

'Who are you?!' I asked.

Still, no reply. It pulled me closer to its body and all of a sudden, it kissed me. This person was muscular, I could tell. I pushed it away from me.

'Who are you?!' I yelled.

It didn't reply. It ran away from me and opened the door. It then ran off. I couldn't see its face so I wasn't sure who it was.

'What the cookie?!' I yelled.

I grabbed my bag and walked off.