The Secret 2- Part 76

'Welcome home, princess.' The Queen's butler slowly opened the door to the palace. The Queen smiled at me as we both entered. 'Home sweet home!' The Queen laughed as she sniffed the air. 'Take Maria's stuff to her room.' The Queen pointed at three maids and clicked her fingers. Three familiar maids grabbed my stuff and walked up the stairs to my 'room.' 'Come, Maria. I'll show you to your room.' The Queen started walking up the stairs. I trailed behind her as we walked through the corridors that I usually clean. We stopped as we reached my room. 'Are you ready?! I had it specially decorated for you. I hope you like it.' She smiled. She slowly opened the door and we walked in. My stuff was carefully placed on my bed. Oh cookies! I think I'm in heaven full of cookies. I had a flat screen TV, a king-sized bed decorated with white and pink flowers, a special extension which was piled with dresses, clothes, shoes and accessories like Isabella's. 'Your majesty! This is amazing.' I laughed. 'Maria, please call me, Mom.' She smiled. I took a deep breath, 'Mom!' I smiled. 'Thank you so much!' She gave me a hug and kissed me on the forehead. 'It's ok, honey. I'll leave you to it, I'll let you explore things. Here's the remote!' She winked as she handed me a remote. She closed the door as she walked off. 'A remote? What do I need this for?' I thought, as I sat down on my king-sized bed. I pressed one of the buttons on my remote. The bed started moving. It started folding and I was still on it. 'What the cookie is happening?!' I screamed. Luckily for me I jumped off and I didn't get trapped. My door opened. It was Isabella. 'Well, well... Who have we got here? The money-grabbing, bitch!' Isabella smirked. 'Isabella, I don't want to argue. We're cousins.' I mumbled. 'No we're not! I'm not cousins with a bitch like you!' She snapped, 'Enjoy your life for now whilst you still have it because I have a plan that will make you leave this house.' She laughed. 'I'm not going to give up.' I said. 'I'll make you give up!' She smiled. 'No you won't because Maria Davies NEVER gives up!' I snapped. 'Do we have a game coming on?' She laughed. 'Let the fun begin!' I smirked.