The Secret 2- Part 47

*The Queen's P.O.V*

'I'd like you to prepare the best foods you can cook. Is that understood?' I smiled, as the chefs all stared at me. 'Maria and her family will be here in approximately two and a half hours.' 'Yes, your majesty.' The chefs said. 'Thank you.' I said as I walked off. I walked to the living room and stared at all the maids cleaning it. They had dusters by which they brushed along the surfaces of the furniture to get rid of any dust in sight. One of the maids wiped each tile of the floor to get rid of any dirt or mud. 'You're all doing great!' I smiled at the maids. I walked over to the dining room and noticed three maids wiping the dining table and chairs. 'You're doing great!' I smiled, they smiled back and carried on working. I walked back to the living room and sat down on one of the chairs. Isabella and her mom, Mary walked down the stairs from their bedrooms. They sat down next to me on the chairs. 'Mom! Do we really need to meet Maria and her parents?!' Isabella frowned. 'Yes, Isabella.' I smiled at her as I gave her a quick hug. 'Mary, please have dinner with us. I know you don't want to but it will mean a lot if you did.' I said. She just glared at me then rolled her eyes at me. My butler quickly walked up to me and whispered something in my ear. 'Your majesty, Maria and her family are here.'