The Secret 2- Part 38

It was 9am and it was Saturday. My first saturday in the palace without seeing Dad, Lauren and Aiden all day. I was missing them so much. On a usual week day I go to the palace at 5am and quickly clean the palace then I go to school. After school, I go back to the palace and clean again until 11pm. I then go home. I hardly ever see my family but luckily for me I don't work on sundays. I hope to spend a day with Aiden tomorrow but we haven't talked about it yet. I haven't even spoken to him eversince our big arguement.I wiped the surface of the table using a dry cloth and stared out the window. I got a flashback of my life when I was still in england. The way Isabella grabbed and pulled my hair yesterday, reminded me of how I used to get bullied in my old school. I remember the time when they locked me in the cupboard without food, water or air. I felt a tear drop down to my cheek. I quickly wiped the tear as I got down on my knees. I mopped the tiles using a bucket of warm water and a long mop, making sure that every bit was sparkling clean. I heard high heels tap against the floor. I looked around behind me and noticed it was Isabella. She rolled her eyes at me and walked across the bit of floor that I had just cleaned. She left a trail of mud as she walked across the living room. It was like she purposely did that to make my life a lot harder. She turned around and looked at the trails of mud she left behind. 'Ooops!' She laughed. 'Maria, you missed a bit!' She pointed at the mud. She just stood there and watched me get up. I walked over to the mud and quickly mopped it up. 'Maria, clean my shoes!' She said as she looked at her nails. She walked over to the sofa crossing her legs as she clicked her fingers to say that I needed to go to her. I walked over to her feeling like a dog. I got down on my knees and started taking her shoes off her foot. But she stopped me. 'Nah-uh! Clean them while I'm wearing it.' She laughed. I frowned at her and looked at her red high heels. I got a wet cloth and slowly wiped her high heels. Once the mud was gone she patted me on the head like an actual dog. 'Good doggy!' She laughed. She got up and walked off swishing her brunette hair behind her.