The Secret 2- Part 11

April and I both walked in to the classroom. Everyone had already settled down and was sat on their chairs facing the teacher. An old, tall man stood in front of the pupils. His grey hair stayed in place as he swished his head to face April and I.

'Sorry we're late, Mr Brian.' April shrugged.

She tiptoed to her seat. I stayed standing as Mr Brian examined me. His beady eyes stared at the stains of mud on my shirt. He scratched his chin and said, 'You must be Maria Davis.'

He walked up to me.

'Yes, sir.' I tried to smile but his grey, beady eyes and his height just scared me.

'Go seat over there, please.' He pointed at an empty seat.

You'll never guess who was sitting behind me! Mr. Cutie!! I slowly walked up to the seat as people stared at me. I felt like whatever I did, people would watch my every move. But the good thing was, Mr. Cutie was looking at me too! As I got to my chair our eyes met each others. It was awkward because inside I melted so badly. His glistening eyes were like the stars on a clear night. They were like shooting stars and I couldn't believe how beautiful they were. I avoided any more eye contact with him because I was pretty sure if he looked at me again and I looked back, I would probably do something so stupid that would make him think I was some crazy girl.

'Can you get out your books and pens, please class?' Mr Brian yelled.

I got my bag and grabbed my pencil case. Mr Brian stomped up to me and threw a new book at my desk. Jeez, that guy seriously scares me. Mr. Cutie placed his arm in the air.

'Yes, Mr. Carter?!' Mr. Brian raised his eyebrow.

'Erm... I don't have a pen. I forgot to bring my pencil case.'

His accent was gorgeous! I've never heard anything like it before! I love american accents but his just had that touch that made it even more nicer. I quickly grabbed a spare pen from my pencil case and turned around.

'Here, you can borrow mine.' I smiled. I showed him the pen in my hand and he grabbed the other end of the pen. I kept smiling at him not realising that I was holding the pen too tight so he wasn't able to get it. I was too focused on his lips. Damn! They were so perfect! He was gorgeous. His eyes were perfect, everything about him was just... perfect. And he was called, Mr. Carter. I let go off the pen and laughed. He smiled at me and said, 'Thanks.' I smiled back and turned around. As I turned around I pulled a, 'What the cookie did I just do?!' face. I rolled my eyes at the stupidest thing that I just did and smiled it off.