The Secret 2- Part 36

I slowly tapped on the door until I heard a quiet voice that said, 'Come in.' I opened the door and glanced at the queen. She was sat on her usual spot staring out the window. I curtsied as I said, 'Your majesty, I need to clean your room.' I glanced at her for a few seconds but I didn't get a response. I slowly walked over to one side of the room and grabbed the duster. I wiped her wardrobe making sure every spot was clean. I tried to not miss any spots as I knew how clean the Queen wanted her room to be. I slowly moved over to her bed and wiped the frames of the bed, again making sure I didn't leave any spots behind. I tried to make her bed making sure that there wasn't any crease left behind but for some reason, I couldn't get it perfect. I started doing it again until I heard a quiet sniff from the Queen. I glanced at her for her a few seconds until I noticed she wiped a tear that dropped down from her cheek. She suddenly turned her head and looked at me. I looked away and carried on what I was doing. I patted the pillows and shuffled it to the top of the bed. 'You're doing it all wrong!!! Do you not know anything?!' She screeched. My heart started beating fast and I was so scared. I stared at her as I saw anger in her eyes. She walked up to me and gave me glare. 'You..Your majesty... I.. I'm sorry.. I'm new... I've never done anything like this before... Please don't fire me!! I need this job.' I cried. My legs started shaking aswell as my fingers. I was so scared. She glared at me again but just broke down in tears. She fell on the floor and tears flodded her eyes. I quickly walked up to her, 'Your majesty?! Wh..Whats wrong?' I stuttered. It was very awkward and I didn't really know what to do. 'Maria?! Why?!!?!' She cried. 'What?' I said feeling very confused. 'Everytime I see you, everytime I see those eyes, I see my daughter, Amelia in you.' She explained. I looked down on the floor and avoided making eye contact with her. 'I know what you mean. I know what it's like to loose someone.' I felt a tear drop down to my cheek. I quickly wiped the running tear that burnt my hot cheeks. 'What do you mean?' She asked. I ignored her question and mumbled, 'Sometimes its best to talk it through with someone than keeping it all to yourself.' She just gave me a frown still not convinced with what I was saying. 'Close your eyes!' I said. 'What?? W-' 'Just do it!' I cut her off. She slowly closed her eyes. 'Now imagine I'm Amelia. Say to me what you want to say to Amelia.' I whispered. 'What?!' She laughed. 'It will help you. I promise. My Dad did it to me when I was little and it worked.' 'Ohh.. Ok..' She took a deep breath and held my hands?, 'My Darling, Amelia. I just want to say how much I miss you.' Tears ran down her face again. 'I just want to say that Mommy loves you. It's been sixteen years and every single day I've thought about you. I still believe you are here.' I felt a tear drop down to my cheek. Why was I feeling this way? I feel like she was part of my life?? I felt like I was Amelia. She slowly opened her eyes and wiped the tears that ran down her face. 'Can I hug my Amelia?' She muttered. 'You can give Amelia a hug any time you wish.' I smiled. She hugged me tightly...