The Secret 2- Part 3

*Knock Knock* *Knock Knock*

I slowly walked up to the door and opened it. It was Aiden and Lauren.

'Aiden, Lauren!' I yelled.

'Honey!' Lauren smiled. She gave me a quick hug.

'Come in!' I smiled.

They both walked in to the house and placed their belongings on the sofa. Dad walked in to the house.

'Lauren! Aiden!' He yelled.

He gave Lauren a hug and patted Aiden on the shoulder. They all sat down on the sofa.

'I'm so tired!' Lauren sighed.

'You can have a rest on the bed if you want.' Dad assured her.

'It's fine, don't worry.' She smiled.

Aiden and I both walked outside and took a quick stroll around town.

'So, how was your trip?' I asked.

'Tiring, are you feeling better?' He asked.

I nodded my head.

'Do you know what school we're going to?!' He asked.

'Well, I don't know yet but there's this school I want to go to. It's really good but I can't go there.' I sighed.

'Hmm? Why not?!'

'My Dad and I don't have enough money to pay for a term or a semester they call here. I can't afford to go to Dayton High. Every intelligent kids go there and I really want to go.' I sighed.

'Oh... Well, what other schools are out there?'

'Well, I don't know. I haven't really done any research yet. Apparantly the next term at Dayton High starts in three weeks. I think I heard Dad say that Lauren has enrolled you there but you have to take this very hard test before you are considered on being able to go. You're so lucky you can go there.' I said.

'If you want, I'll ask mum to pay for your school fees.' He said.

'No, Aiden!' I laughed.

'I will.' He smiled.

'No! It's not fair on your mum. It's a lot of money aswell. It's fine, I'll find another school.' I smiled.