monsters...chapter 2

As soon as we pull up into the drive way , demi sprints out the car like she is being followed by someone. she got her stuff from the trunk (which was just her purse leaving us with all her other luggaes) and darted to front door , while I watched her actions laughing in my head .

she ran up the stairs to her room looking happy ,while our parents are down stairs looking for a meal to cook everyone .

while demi Is running upstairs , I  heard my mom yell "your father and I are going to pizza Hut!".

we both yell an 'okay' . Then they walk out the door and left .  That's when things start to turn . I ran  to my room real quick to put my purse away when I heard demi scream .

I panicd and ran straight to her room regarding what's going on . I found her curled up in an ball in the corner of her room . 

I kneel down in front of her , keeping my distance. "Hey demi it's me Rachel your sister look at me look at me copy my breathing".

I'm slowly making my way to her and quickly scooping her up into my lap. I pull her into a hug on the floor and kiss her forehead humming to an random song in my head. Soon enough she calms down and I ask her what happened she told me "the monsters lie here looking threw my window". she meant the monsters in her head. were clawing at her head again.

It hurts so much to know I can't help my pride and joy . I pick her up and bring her fragile body to her bed and sing her to sleep not really knowing what to tell mom and dad .

Pulling me out of my non-stop thoughts she says "please don't tell mom and dad rach, please".

  I hesitantly nodded before speaking "of course I won't dem its gonna be ok".

that's it. she was off to sleep and I make my way to my own room . That's when my own demons hit me . your ugly
fat
never good enough for anyone
cut yourself  more
kill yourself

"no one will miss me" I mutters out my mouth. Breaking from the thoughts , I ran to the bathroom in my room and grab my hidden blade . I pull my sleves up and cut.

The only thing I'm capable of . I'm so stupid to do this to myself, yet I can't get enough of it. It was all I have.

I was snapped out of my thoughts  when I heard mom and dad come in through the front door. I was panicking and grabbed my towel and cleaned my cuts quickly.

my unfinished cuts ...

I pull my sleeve down and ran downstairs to stop my mom from yelling for us to come downstairs. "Don't yell! Demi is sleeping we will eat later".

my mom smiled and my caring gesture and nodded and went to work on her garden while my father pigged out on pizza and watched t.v. in his 'man cave'

I go back to my room to find a surprise ...

hey guys so I know its kinda short I'm gonna update tomorrow have a good one guys PRESIDENT DAY TOMORROW!! NO SCHOOL!!!! haha vote , comment , share plz peace !