fallen Angels ...chapter 39

later that night ...

I woke up again and that night and looked at my iPhone and saw it was 6:00 am . I sighed as I rested my head in my hands . I began to cry after.  just some simple pitty tears. I looked up around me and saw that it was still pitch black in my room .

I got up and went to my bathroom. I turned on the light and looked at my snake bites . I smiled and looked down more . they looked fine to me they no longer hurt so I just kept flicking at them . I turned off the light and collapsed to the ground ,I just cried . I didn't event know why I saw crying . i guess just builtd up emotions . I really wante to cut .

[ demi pov ]

I got up at 5 this morning to get ready to go to the studio. I spent an hour getting ready . I was getting my combat boots on when I heard knocking on my door .

then and little pierced boy sticking his head in ," can we talk ". I called him over here and said " what's up sweetie ". he looked at me then played with his piercing .

he looked down and said " um demi I don't want to tell you but I know I have too . but I really wanna cut so fucken bad . I dropped everything I was doing and climed on my bed and picked his little body up . I sat him on my lap and said " why would you want to do that ".

he looked at me and said " I don't know, the past is coming to haunt me ". I took his hand and said " I know Dylan its hard , I'm not gonna blame you . but im so fucken happy for you that you have the courage to tell me . because I will help you .

he smiled and said " thank you my big sis ". I kissed his forehead and hugged him. " one last thing Dylan, since you and Rachel both want therapist . I'm getting you one . and since its summer break it will be easier . his name is " Ryan ", you will meet him next week . he smiled and said " ohh ok thankx you so much demi ".

I hugged him one last time before he walked out my room . I told him to tell Rachel I love her and ill be back around 11:00 tonight .

he nodded and proceed to his room with Rachel .

[ Rachel pov ]

I woke up while Dylan was walking in his room and I looked at him and smiled . he came up to Me and straddled me . he had his legs spread across my sides holding my hands down . he looked at me and said " hola sexy ". I chuckled and yelled " get off me fat ass !". he got off and kissed me . for some odd reason are snake bites didn't hurt anymore , couldn't complain !

he pulled me into his arms and kissed the back of my neck . it sent shivers down my neck ...he continued to Kiss and bite my neck . I tried getting up but he wouldn't let me . I just sat there gettin weaker by the second . he got under my soft spot and kissed it .

he then looked at me and smirked.after he straight dove his teeth in sweet spot ." SHIT ! DYLAN !", I yelled . he laughed and said " Ohhh you love it ". I laughed and got loose from his grip and pinned him down .

[ Dylans pov ]

she pinned my arms down and dug for the kiss . surprisingly she just stuck her tongue down my whole damn throat . "HMMM ASNFJSNFNVNDMSSFJREMM". is the olny noise I could get out . she then broke her kiss , and shot for my neck . she flipped het hair over and instantly found my soft spot .

she kissed it and then ramped her teeth into my skin . " FUCK RACHEL DAMN !!!". she laughed and kissed Me before saying " I love you !". I said " I love you too ". we got up and she said " is demi here or she left ?". left , she said to tell you she loves you and she is coming back by 11:00 . ohh ok , she said looking a little sad but brushing it off .

we layed back on the bed looking at the celing until I said " ooo babe do you wanna get some piercing for are snake bites . she shot up and said " yeaaaaaaaaa !". I got up and said " get up sexy ass we gotta Change if u wanna go !". I playfully slapped her butt as she got up . she smirked at me and said " double sexy butt ". and ran off to her room .

[ demi pov ]

as soon as I got in the studio I showed my manager Rachels song . I played it for him and he said he loved it and wanted to track it . I was soooper excited . we got to recording and I was working on my next coming album . I got an text from Dylan saying " hey sis my babe and I are gonna head to the mall today so if you come home early you know where we will be ! ". I smiled and replied " ok hun don't have to much fun , haha lova ya ". he sent back saying " love you too !". I smiled to myself and thought something new..... " what if we moved ".

" New starts.  New beginning."