Hormones...chapter 50

[ Rachels pov ]

we both heard an knock on the door and I got up off of Dylan to go answer it , not really knowing who it was . I opened the door and saw Blake standing there .

I was in shock I blew the door all the way open and slowly backed away from the door . Dylan shot up and said " BITCH I THOUGHT I TOLD YOU ABOUT COMING BACK HERE ! ". he ran to hit him when I pulled him back and said " wait , I wanna know what he wants ".

I let him in and said " ok , you have 5 minutes what the fuck do you want !". he looked at me and said " I'm sorry , I'm sooo very sorry . please I know you can't forgive me but I didn't do it on perpess I don't know what came over me . but I THOUGHT you had feelings for me remember ! before you got back with your boyfriend when we almost kissed and you stopped me . you said you had feelings for me !

I walked face to face to face with him and yelled " HAD ! FEELINGS ! I BROKE UP WITH MY BOYFRIEND I WAS CONFUSED . I WAS VARIABLE ! I WAS AT AN BREAKING POINT ! I NEEDED SOMEONE YOU SAID YOI WOULD BE MY FRIEND ! A FRIEND ! ".

he spoke softly as he walked outside and said " I know , im sorry I still can be that friend but I understand ". I slammed the door as turned to see Dylan eyes burning an whole through me .

[ Dylans pov ]

how could she ! almost kiss an guy just when I broke up with her ! I don't know what to do really ! I don't want to break up with her I just need time to think !

I was upset that she was getting ready to date another guy , but its my fault too I just dropped her like an bomb with answer thoe . should I really be mad ? I just wanna think I NEED TIME !

she came up to me and I just said " I-I need to think ", and ran upstairs . I pulled the pillow over my head and yelled in frustration .

[ Rachel pov ]

why do I always screw these things up ! I might have just lost my boyfriend for the third time ! what the fuck ! I just sat there shaking trying not to have an panic attack .

I felt suidal again , no surprise . I ran upstairs and grabbed my phone and dialed the number .

[ moms pov ]

I was just watching t.v. when I got an call from rachel she sounded so stressed. I paused the t.v. so I could understand what she was saying .

I told her to calm down and she yelled " mommy please I am feeling suicidal ! don't let me do it !! ". I shot up and said where are you !? she told me she was in her room .

do you have an sharp objects in your room bby ? she paused and I said sturnley " do you have any sharp objects in your room ?". she sighed and said yes .

I told her to grab all if those objects and through them in the bathroom and close the door . after I said " ok sweetie , get your bathing suit ". she did so cause I heard shuffling .

I told her to put me on speak phone so I could here her . she yelled " done ". I said ok and said go outside to the pool . I hear go outside to the pool .

[ Rachels pov ]

I walked outside to the pool with only my bikini on . I told my mom " mom thank you soo much for helping me ,I'm gonna be ok see you at my party ill send you the address ".

she told me " ok bby I love you so much don't forget it , call after you done with the pool bby I love , I love you ".

I ended the call and hopped in the pool . with the cold water soothing me I felt better . I swam around under water for an while trying to de stress myself .