lithium...chapter 72

[ Rachels pov ]

I felt sick to my stomach having to be face to face with Blake . plus Katrina is his sister ! how am I suppost to cope with that ?!?

all these thoughts ran through my head ad tears fell down my cheek . I ran into the bathroom regardless who was in there.

thankfully no one was. I went into the handicap bathroom . I wanted to cut , I just wanted to feel something .

I pulled my jacket sleeve up and bit my nail so it would have an jagged edge .

I scratched it roughly on my ark making red marks.  but not cuts . I was just crying as I did this .

[ Dylans pov ]

after rach left the cafeteria , we all ran after her . we guessed she went to the bathroom since she was new to the school . we stood in the empty hall way while everyone was in lunch .

"what is happening ! you guys know each? other what's going on !", Katrina yelled in confusion.  I glared over at Blake who wad just staring at Katrina .

she waited impatiently as we just stood there until Blake spoke up . "do you remember the girl I told you I was head over heels for . then i screwed it all up ", he said while hanging his head low .

Katrina shrieked and yelled "omg BLAKE THATS THE GIRL YOU SCREWED OVER !", while smacking his arm.

I kinda wanted to laugh as Blake took an beating from his sister . she stopped yelling to catch her breath.  I wad just listening to them yelled when rachel popped into my mind . she could be doing any thing in there : cutting , purging , dead ....

I woke up out of thought and ran towards the bathroom door to go in . I didn't care if it was the "girls bathroom" , put you in my situation then we can talk .

before I made it all the way in Blake stopped me by placing hid hand over my chest .

"let me fix this ? please ?", he said looking on the verge of tears . I looked back at Katrina , who had these "please give him an chance.  he is an good kid " kinda look .

I sighed deeply before nodding in agreement . he smiled at me and began to walk in . I stopped him and said " you hurt her , ill kill you ". he just nodded as he resumed walking in. 

[ black pov ]

no one was in the  bathroom , besides Rachel and I . obviously ? I heard her crying but tried to stay quiet .

I walked to the handicap bathroom and pulled the door open . she was standing in the corner of the stale scratching her arm harder .

she looked up at me and froze . she looked absolutely terrified of me , but in no way was I going to hurt her .

I walked slowly to her not trying to trigger her . once I got face to face with her she just stared at me. 

she had the most innocent look on her face . I opened my arms for an hug and she fragilely spoke "I don't want your pitty".

I simply frowned at the statement.  "I'm not doing this out if pitty . I care about you . and I'm incrediblely sorry for how I hurt you . I still want to be your friend". I said .

she glared at me and spoke so cold "that's what you said the last time . you screwed me over". her words hit me like an knive but I knew I deserved it ...

I knew she was right . I was wrong to ever do that to someone I still care about . I felt my vision go blury as my own tears fell. I knew I hurt her , and that hurt me .

I stiffed some tears back as I sat on the cold tile floor . she joined me to the floor also . I opened my mouth and let it fly straight out .

"Rachel I'm sorry . I'm unbelievablelu sorry about how I hurt you . I didn't even know all the things that happened in your life and I tried to be with you . I'm sorry for coming on to Strong . I thought I was in love with you . I was mostly inlove with the thought on you instead . when I said I wanted to be your friend . I meant it. I want to be your friend . I care about you and I just want to be here with you . to help you . not to be your boyfriend just friends . it that ok with you . ".

I spoke as if I know her for all her life . when I've only known her an couple of months . but I felt and strong sensation towards her . not to be with her , but to be there for her . as her friend .

he tears had stopped and so had mine . she smiled at me and held her arms out for an hug . I gladly excepted and scooted over to her and hugged her tightly .

she pulled away and said "Blake ofcourse we can be friends again . I want to be your friend I truly do . I just don't want to get hurt again . ". she Said while looking down at the tile .

I picked her up and looked her straight in the eye . " I will never ever hurt you ! in an billion years . I want to be friends . just friends I can live like this . I can't live with you hurting . the best thing we can both do is be friends and only friends ".

she smiled and nodded in agreement . 

I pulled her up of the floor and to the sink . I rinsed her wrist trying to relieve her red puffy marks .

she looked up at me as I dried her arm . "have you been clean", she said without breaking eye contact . I gulped nervously "almost . I breakdown every once in an while but I'm getting better ".

she gave me and warning smile and simply said "good".

I smiled back at her

[ Racheles pov ]

once I stepped out the bathroom with Blake .Katrina and  Dylan gave me an smile while Dylan gave Blake an confusing look . "we are all good", Blake simply said .

__________

"bye see you guys tomorrow !", I said to Blake and Katrina who actually lived right next to us . there parents are in jail . thank goodness . but now there grandparents have complete custody .

I'm happy for them . they are getting an chance to start new . and so are Blake an I .

once they went inside , I looked up at Dylan . he just smiled and cupped my face in his hands . "I love you , but if Blake touched you . we all know I have to kill him". I smiled and kissed him . "yea , yes i know . he WONT ill make sure of it ".

he just chuckled as we walked inside the house . it was really quiet in the house . like so quiet . freaken murder quiet .

I looked over at Dylan who wad just scanning the room . I spoke in an low whisper just incase someone was here . "Dylan , I'm fucken scared".

he came to me and hugged me . he pulled away and said " ill check around the house upstairs . I need you to stay down here just incase . if something does go wrong scream your lungs out ". he said .

I nodded and kissed him . "be careful" I said while shaking . he just looked at me nervously as he walked upstairs .

I looked around and saw nothing . the quiet scared me . I walked around slowly checking each closet for someone or something to come out . but nothing . I still heard no word from Dylan but I was trying to stay calm .

I got to the bathroom and the door was closed but I could see the light on though the cracks . I touched the door knob and turned it slowly . when I opened the door completely I did what Dylan told me to do.

I screamed my fucken lungs out...