Never again...chapter 68

*2 days later*

[Rachel's pov]

everyone had left . only Dylan ,demi , and I left at the funeral . Dylan wore an black suit , while demi and I wore black dresses .

it was fairly windy outside and the clouds were settling in . who knew it rained on an summer night ? Dylan hovered over his mother and fathers  open casket almost prepared to close after we left .

he just stared at them motionless . he didn't even blink . Demi stood next to me while I kept my distance from Dylan to give him space .

he had been taking this whole death situation pretty badly . I didn't bother going to my dads funeral , I didn't feel needed at his .

Dylan knelt down to the casket , almost face the face with the dead bodies . I was about to pull back when demi stopped me .

"its ok , let him get all his anger out", she said in an hushed whisper . I just nodded backing up next to her again .

[ Dylan's pov ]

i was so angry and hurt by my parents I really just wanted to tell them how they hurt me for the past 12 years of my life . since I was 3 being neglected by so called "mommy and daddy".

they disgusted me....

I was filled with angry and just let it all por out . ever inch of it ...

" Never again will you hurt me !

never again will you tell me in worthless

never fucken again will you tell me to cut deeper and kill myself !

never will mom try to kill me and aoppligize for it !

never will you beat me

kick me

smack me

hurt me !

I CANT love you any longer ! I CANT help you ! I CANT be with you ! I've tried to be the perfect son ! I've tried to love and support you !

I had everything in my life ripped away from me because of you !!!! and only you 2

your horrible parents ! I don't even know why you had me !

guess I was an real mistake !

remember Shelby !

DO YOU REMEMBER FUCKEN SHELBY ! HUH !!! MY FIRST AND ONLY BESTFRIEND AT THE TIME !

SHE KILLED HERSELF BECAUSE OF ME !

THAT ONE NIGHT WHEN SHE FELT SUICIDAL AND WAS KILL HERSELF . AND I TRIED TO SNEAK OUT TO HELP HER ! DO YOU REMEMBER !

YOU YANKED ME BY MY HAIR AND PUNCHED ME IN THE FACE MUTIPLE TIMES ! THEN KICKED ME !  YOU KNOCKED ME OUT !

AND WHEN I WENT TO SCHOOL THE NEXT DAY ! I WAITED FOR HER ! SHE NEVER CAME ! SHE NEVER FUCKEN CAME ! EVER !

THE SCHOOL SECRETARY TOLD ME "SHE KILLED HERSELF". PLUS SHE HAD AN HEART FAILURE !

IF YOU WOULD HAVE NOT CARED WHERE I WENT THAT NIGHT I WOULD HAVE PROBABLY SAVED HER LIFE !

I WOULD HAVE SAVED HER FUCKEN LIFE ! AND I CANT  NOW ! CAN I ? NO SHE IS UP IN HEAVEN RIGHT NOW ! AND YOU KNOW WHERE YOU 2 ARE GONNA GO ?

HELL ! ".

I was in complete tears . flinging my arms up to gesture me while I was yelling to lifeless bodies . I pounded on the ground and pulled grass out . the only major reason I hated my parents was of Shelby .

she was my bestfriend struggling worse than me . and I couldnt save her that one night ... now I will never see her again .

just as I was crying my eyes out I felt arms around my wasit pulling me up .  I didn't even look up . I just clung onto that person and cried into there neck .

when I looked up it was no other than Rachel . she had tears running down her face aslo . she put me in the car and I heard demi crying as she drove back home.

_____

[ Demis pov ]

once we got inside we all collapsed on the couch . I was crying because I felt so bad for Dylan . not knowing he had all those feelings bulit up like that . plus his friend I think it was , Shelby ? I think ?

that is the saddest story I have ever heard ! how could they do that to him . now he forever blames himself for her death ...

that isn't right !

Rachel was cuddled up to Dylan on one of the couch cushions crying into each other .

all I felt right now was guilt for both of them . I just felt so bad that I couldnt have changed that it just hurt ! so fucken bad knowing that while I was possiblely smiling and having fun .

an person I don't know at the time is blaming themselves for something that isn't there fault .

I wiped my eyes and pulled myself together and couple of minutes later .

I rubbed Dylan and Rachels back trying to calm them down . but there was no use ...

I got an idea and jolted upstairs grabbing my guitar . I came back down stairs strumming on it an bit

this is an story I've never told

I gotta get this off my chest to let it go

I need to take back the light inside you stole

your criminal

and you steal like your an pro

all the pain and the truth

I wear like an battle wound

so ashamed so confused

I was broken and bruised

but now I'm an warrior !

_____

I finished the song almost going back into tears . Dylan and rach were still cuddled up together but had stopped crying .

they were fixated on me ... Dylan finally spoke for the first time since her out break "thank you dem , honestly that was amazing", he Said while holding back more tears .

I dropped gutair and ran to Dylan , pulling him into an warm hug .

he broke the hug and I spoke " your so welcome Dylan ! thank you so much for just excisting in my life . your like my own child and I love you . you are strong and I'm sorry for what you've been through and I'm so sorry,  sorry . just know it wasent your fault . Dylan , Shelby is watching over you right now . we both know she is , Its going to be ok . you have to promise me one special thing though ".

he nodded whipping he tears . "you have to promise me to stay strong ! your not gonna give into those blades or pills or anything ! your gonna flush every blade and your gonna look food in the face and eat it ! you can't let it win ! can you promise me to stay strong please Dylan ?

he nodded again and said "I promise", he said while holding tears back. I hugged him tightly and kissed his forhead and cheek .

I let him crawl back into Rachel and sleep there .

____

its 12:39 am and I. was just checking on Dylan and Rachel . they are still sound alseep . I brought there blankets and pillows for them since I was not about to carry both of them upstairs !

they slept on each other so peacefully throught out the night . it was adorable ...

I know short chapter but I'm not having the best day so I just wanted to update real quick ! I always seem to write better chapters when  I'm sad . I put alot of my emotions in the story . so if its to much Soorry !