All bad ...chapter 34

[ Rachel pov ]

my dad dead ... how ?? I looked at demi on th verge of tears and " how ?".

" the coma. after he woke up...I don't know ...his heart gave out... " she explained .

it broke my heart literally it hurt to the pit of my stomach . " h-h-how did you find out "? . " mom called me , don't worry she is fine . she no longer loves him anyway , but we are seeing her this month still ".

I nodded and sat down on the coner of my bed .

Dylan came to me and rubbed my back as I let the tears fall . I got up and hugged him , crying into the crook of his neck . demi came and took dylan's place while he got me some water to calm me down .

I cried into demi while tears escaped her eyes . Dylan came back and handed me some water and Said "babe its gonna be ok , I'm here demi is here and we both love you to pieces".

I slightly smiled as I gathered my self together , only to cry more . I ran to the bathroom and locked myself in there . I don't know why I was crying this much . I mean didint I hate my father ? after all he did try to rape demi and succeed in raping me .

But I always still thought maybe he would still love me . Maybe come to his scences , and beg for forgiveness .Maybe , Just maybe he would still love me . but ill never know now . he's gone ...

[ demi pov ]

I was scared for Rachel . she ran towards the bathroom and locked herself in it . Dylan ran towards to get her and I stopped him and said " let me take this one , thank though ".

He smiled and kissed my cheek . I got the spare  key (for situations like this)  and unlocked the door . it was completely dark I went to turn the light on and I heard and cold dead voice say " dont turn that fucken light on ".

I was scared she sounded so damn cruel . I closed the door behind me and tried looking for her in this huge bathroom . I walked near the bath tub and saw a little tiny figure in the corner and instantly knew it was hear.

I mean what else could it be paranormal activity ? lovatic style ?

I climbed in with her as her tears  began to fall. "demi they are clawing at me please MAKE THEM STOP !". 

I already knew what she was talking about the 'monsters in are head'.

I asked her " Rachel what are they saying hm bbby girl ".

" demi ! they want me to kill myself , please help me.  they want me to cut deeper and die , hang myself , and Dylan going to break up with me ! ".

she screamed to the top of her lungs like no tomorrow . soon  Dylan busted though the door yelling " WHAT HAPPENED !"  nothin I mouthed as he barely saw since it was night time . he closed he door and sat on the other side of Rachel in are huge bathtub .

she layed her head on his shoulder and sobbed . Dylan spoke helpful words into her ear , I could hear them not like he was trying to hid it .

I got out the bahtub and hugged Dylan and Rachel . I held Rachels hand and said " baby girl you know I love you , don't forget it . those demons in your head are meaning less they don't mean an thing . your worth every breath ".

she smiled and hugged me so tight . I left the lights off and went to my room and to sleep .

[ Dylans pov ]

demi left the bathroom and we stayed in there for another ten minutes until I picked her body from the tub floor and into my arms , bridal style .

she said before I walked out into her room " turn off all the lights please ". I didn't question it I just wanted to hold her . I turned out all the lights and closed the door .

I layed he under her covers and got in after her . I held her body face to face with mine . I said " baby I love you so damn much no Matter what just know that ".

she smiled and kissed me. we tried sleeping but she started crying and held her closer and closer each time . she stopped crying and fell alseep I held her and kissed her cheek .

I felt so bad that I couldn't help make her feel better . nothing i could do but love her

that should be enough right ?...