give in ...chapter 45

[ Rachel's pov ]

I ran up to my room crying after Dylan had kissed me . I locked myself in my room and cried into my pillow . Dylan knocked on my door calling for me but I wouldnt answer .

I sat myself up wiping my tears from my eyes and looking around my room . I wnet to the foot of my bed and saw the blade sitting there . I picked it up and ran my finger across it .

I went to my bathroom and washed the blood off of it and looked at my wrist . I layed it on my wrist and swiped it . I swiped my wrist 5 times and dropped the blade .

I fell to the ground and cried more . I picked my self up and cleand my cuts and put an black long sleeve . I sat on my bed and listed to music for an hour trying to sooth myself .

I had fallen alseep and woke up and looked at my phone it was 10:00 and I had two more hours until demi got back .

[ Dylans pov ]

I layed in my room the whole day hating myself and cutting myself . I can't help it . I heard Rachel door open and foot steps go down stairs . I got up and opened my door and walked down stairs.

she was in the kitchen getting something to drink when I came down. she looked up and saw me and she started to quiver . I came closer to her and she backed away .

I stopped in place and spoke as soothing as I could " Rachel I'm not gonna hurt you , please let me apologize for kissing you ". she stopped and stood there . she was wearing an long sleeve and I already knew she cut . she only wore long sleeves when she cut .

I grabbed her for an hug and she surprisingly she hugged me back . I let go of her and grabbed her wrist . I looked at her right arm and saw nothing ,then I took her left one and she refused to let me see it .

I looked at her straight in the eye and said " let me see them ". she gave me her wrist and I saw 5 deep cuts . I gasped and she instantly yanked her arm back . she held it in her hand and ran upstairs .

[ Rachel pov ]

I ran upstairs and layed in the hallway . i sat on the floor in the middle of me the floor . I just slightly cried not knokong any of my emotions . I know Dylan was gonna come up her to comfort me but I needed it at this point . I was variable ...

I heard Dylan come up stairs he picked me up and took me to his room . he turned out all the lights and closed the door . he layed his body next to mine on his bed and but his arm around my waist . he brought me closer and closer until I would stop crying .

we didn't say a thing the only thing that filled the room were my tears . he kissed my forehead and I flung my arms around his neck pulling my almost al the way on him . I missed his body his face his smell everything .

I don't know why I'm allowing myself to him and not rejecting him . is it because I love him or is it because I'm variable .

I stopped crying and fell asleep in his arms ...

[ Demi 's pov ]

I got home around 12:30 and I walked my lazy ass upstairs . I checked rachels room and she wasent there , I went to Dylans room and found him holding Rachel , while her arms were on his neck .

I came in slowly and spoke in and whisper " what happened you guys together again !?!". he looked at me and sighed " no , she um ...um cut her wrist and I checked and she went to crying and ran upstairs . I picked her up from the floor and into my room and I cuddled with her until she feel asleep ". but I don't know why she let me love her if we are not together ".

I came closer looking at Rachel's pale sad face and smiled at Dylan and said " cause she still loves you ". " really demi ! she treating me like shit !". I laughed and said " girl 101 when you break up with an girl there gonna give you shit cuz there upset odvi but she still loves you ".

I kissed his head and said " night ". I walked to my room and crashed into my bed and slept . ( lol ) .

[ Rachel pov ]

I woke up at 7:00 am with my arms wrapped around Dylans neck . I sprung up and he shot up . I whispered out my mouth " no , I can't do this ". he got out the covers and looked at me and whispered " yes you can cause you still love me ". I looked at him and tears started to form in my eyes .

I got up and paced around thinking what to do . he got up and tried to hug me but I pushed him off and said " don't touch me.  don't touch me ! ". he backed away and I was going so damn crazy insane !

I collapsed on the ground banging my head yelling " no one loves you. , die no one need you  , no one loves you , die no one needs you ". I got up and screamd to the top of my lungs " NO ONE GODDAMN LOVES ME !!!!". I ran to open the door to go kill myself, but Dylan blocked the door and said " I love you , so much ".

I smacked his arm and puched and kicked every whrr tryin to get past him . he took his weight on me and grabbed my arms and banged my body on the wall , pinning me I called out the whole time " FUCKEN KILL ME ! NOW GOD PLEASE TAKE ME AWAY FROM THIS SHIT ! TAKE ME AWAY ".

[ Dylan's pov ]

I grabbed her arms and pinned them down banging her whole body wall . she screamed kill me , kill me . this isn't the rachel I know and love . she is going insane , there are further problems than just this break up . something else is happening to her no one knew about .

demi came in the room and I yelled " CALL THE AMBULANCE !!!". she ran to my phone and dialled "911". they came with in seconds taking Rachel in the gurney . she tried to fight them off but they gave her an shot to calm her . she feel asleep from the medicine .

I wad allowed in the ambulance and I just cried and cried as we got there.  I didn't know what happen to her ! why she was acting this way .

they tool her in the hospital and rushed her in and did there work. Demi came in with tears and hugged me

I sat her down and she said " D-Dylan h-how , w-what h-happened ?" . he tears making it harder for her to even speak . I told her ....

ERMAHGERD WHATS WRONG WITH RACHEL ! FIND OUT TOMORROW HMMM OKAAAYYS