Mall mishap ...chapter 53

[ Moms pov ]

I was in forever 21 getting some summer clothes , I gathered the ones I wanted and walked to the empty dressing room . when I walked in I saw this black haired girl with snake bites making out with her boyfriend .

I looked closely and realized it was my daughter ! I spoke shocked " ohh , Rachel ". he head jolted up breaking the kiss with her so called boyfriend . he was alright , cute . black hair , Brown eyes , skinny , pretty pale . but when I thought about it , so was she .

she looked the same ...beautiful . except she had snake bites and so did he . they looked good on her but I was shocked she got them . I ran to her and said " OH MY GOSH RACHEL !".

[ Rachels pov ]

my mom ran and hugged me . honestly.  she looked beautiful . better than before , I could see the light in her eyes while mine were an dull hazel Brown . I hugged her back and it felt good to have another person in my life .

we talked for an moment when I looked over at Dylan who was just smiling at us . I looked at my mom and said " so mom uh haha this my boyfriend Dylan hehe ".

she laughed and Dylan said " hello miss lovato ". she smiled and pulled him for an hug and said " oh please , just say Julie ". he smiled and nodded .

my mom looked at Dylan and spoke kinda of quietly " thank you for helping my baby girl , its means a lot ". he nodded and put an arm around me saying " no problem , ill do anything for the girl That I love ".

my mom started to basicly fangirl over what Dylan said . " ohh my baby found herself and boyfriend , she found love oh my gosh I think I'm gonna die !".

she said almost in tears , we laughed and talked to her a bit more while Dylan looked at the men section . I told my mom the address for the new house and she hugged me and left .

I noticed when she hugged me That some of the makeup I put on my scars to cover my them got on her . I didn't tell her thoe , as soon as she left the store complely I went to find Dylan .

I was a little bit on edge That one day I had to tell her how Ive been cutting more and show her my scars . I walked to Dylan and stood next to him as he looked through closes .

[ Dylans pov ]

Rachel came up to me while I was fumbling through clothes . I had finally got her Down to an science ! I know that whe. she stands there motionless she ethier wants to purge or cut. also when she played with her snake bites she is nervous , and obviously when she exploded she was having and panic attack .

I smiled at her looking at clothes but she looked a little distant . she started to play with her snake bites, and I  instantly knew she was nervous . I dropped the clothes I picked up and pulled her towards me .

" babe , what's wrong ?", she just shook her head and continued to play with her bites . I pulled her hand away from her mouth and said " what's wrong ".

she just stared at me blankly and looked at her sternly again " Rachel Dennis lovato , what is wrong tell me right now ". she looked at me and an single tear fell down her cheek .

I pulled her to the back of the clothes and hugged her , she clung onto my neck for life . I pulled her tighter and she looked at while tears streamed down her cheek " my mom , eventually I will have to tell her about my cuts . I can't just hide them behind makeup all the time ".

I gripped her wasit tighter and said " I know baby girl  .But she is your mother she loves you unconditionally, she will stick with you through thik and thin . and if not demi and I will .

she smiled and I kissed her nose . I bought the clothes I wanted and we went back home .

[ Rachels pov ]

once we got home I felt weak . like someone just hit me in the head with and bat . I sat down out of breath and Dylan stood infront of me and said " babe, you ok ? you don't look to good ?".

I shook my head and said weakly " I dont know ...I feel ...like ...I'm ...gonna ..pass....

and everything went black ....

~ hey guys I know short chapter but I've been doing a lot today so I just wanna alt down . ill probably update late tonight or tomorrow ~ byee my spooties . yes I call everyone my spooty :)