I know I have to tell you ...chapter 54

[ dylans pov ]

Rachel walked in and plopped down on the couch out of breath . I sat my things down and stood infront of her " babe , you ok . you don't look to goo ".

she look like she was gonna pass out . she spoke weakly " I don't know I think I'm gonna pass out ". and he eyes closed . I pulled her on the ground doing CPR on her yelling " RACHEL COME ON WAKE UP !!! ". " BABY GIRL , COME ON PLEASE WAKE UP PLEASE !!!".

after she didn't respond I called 911 . they qcame in an matter of seconds . I pushed my self away , I closed my eyes not wanting them to see an lifeless body .

I called demi from in the ambulance .

[ Demi's pov ]

I was getting ready to walk in the sound both when I got an call from Dylan . I picked it up and I could here sirens in the back round and I immdenetly yelled " WHERE IS RACHEL ! ".

he spoke out of breath " explain later get to the hospital ". I hung the phone up grabbed my keys and ran to my producers " guys, gotta cut it short emergency !".

they jumped up and said " demi is everything ok , can we help in any way !". I smiled to myself and said " no , no I got this thanks thoe ". I gave them all quick kisses on the cheek and ran to my car .

once I got to the hospital I ran in to the receptionist and said " hello um is Rachel lovato here ". she smiled and said " yes , but she is still getting work done so you have to wait in the waiting room ".

she annoyed me , knowing how happy she was while I panic about my sister . I said " ok ". I turned to fine Dylan . I saw him in the corner seat with his legs to his head .

I sat next to him and he started crying . he didn't know I was there and I pulled him onto my lap . the people around us gave us weird looks but I didn't care .

I just held him tighter and whispered into his ear " don't worry , she is an lovato she is Strong ". he looked at me with stain teared cheeks and blood shot eyes and nodded . he put his head down again and I spoke in his ear again " your strong to , your an lovato ".

he looked up at me and said " really , you mean That ?". I smiled and said " ofcourse your my baby boy ! ". he smiled at me and I kissed his cheek .

[ Dylans pov ]

I'm an lovato , that just sounds so amazing . " Dylan lovato ". I stopped thinking about myself and back on Rachel . I was wondering what could have been wrong . we had been doing everything right but I don't know .

Thats when I got an call from Rachels mom ...

[ Moms pov ]

I had an really bad feeling that something was wrong , so I called Rachel . " no answer ", mumbled to myself . I called Dylan instead and when he picked up I knew something was wrong .

he said to me out of breath " hi Julie can you come down to the hospital , its Rachel ". I shot up slipping my flip flops on and Said " I'm on my way ".

[ Rachels pov ]

I woke up in the hospital , hooked up to all these cords . I looked down and saw all the make up on my arms was gone and on my legs were gone .

now everyone can see my scars ...

the nurse walked in and said " ohh , your awake let me get your doctor ".

an couple of seconds later the doctor came in and said what happend to me . " Rachel , you seemed to suffer from an cute attack from the lack of food you had . if you don't start eating more healthy you might pass out again and fall into an coma ".