Moan ! ...chapter 48

[ Dylan pov ]

I woke Rachel up in the morning and said " come on let's check on demi ". she got up took my blanket with her , she looked pretty cute .

she walked in and I saw demi face down on her bed . Rachel shook her awake and she groaned " damn these lights are bright , turn them off !".

Rachel chuckled and said " you mam are having an hangover , and that is sunlight !". demi just stood there with her head pounding .

I ran to her cabinet and got some Advil and water . I gave it to Rachel who gave it demi .

I looked at demi and said " demi why did you get drunk ". she looked at me kinda angry and said " so are you guys back together ". Rachel eyes were looking at demi and she shouted " DON'T CHANGE THE DAMN SUBJECT !", I walked and rubbed her back trying to calm her down .

Rachel got up in frustration and said as she walked out the door " fine, we can talk about it later ".

[ Rachel pov ]

" fine , we can talk about it later ", I said walking out the room . Dylan looked at her with sorrow eyes and walked out . I went to my room and slammed the door .

Dylan came in seconds later and stood in the door way . " don't you think that was a bit harshe ?", he said while walking in and closing the door.

I sighed and said " yea  it was , I need to apologize ". he smiled and pecked my cheek . I grabbed his arm and pulled him on me . he hovered over me looking me in the eyes .

" kiss me ". he kissed my lips over and over again till we were making out . he grabbed my hips deepeing the kiss . he asked for entrance and teased him and denied .

[ Dylans pov ]

we were making out and I asked for entrance but she denied me :( (lol) I flipped her over . now I was on bottom and she hovered over me . I asked for entrance and she still denied .

I knew she would get mad , but I don't care . I smacked her butt and she gaseod and took that opportunity to stick my tongue in her mouth . she smacked my arm and said " ASKDKGKDKFKAJSKK".

I smiled against her lips . she gave in after having an tongue way for an minute . she broke the kiss and went straight for my neck . I mumbled " shit , no !" , under my breath . she giggled and started kissing my neck .

trying so hard not to moan I grabbed her hips tighter . I couldn't even take it any more ! I grabbed her hips and flipped her over so she wouldn't kiss my neck anymore .

[ Rachel pov ]

his weakness is bigger then mine ! I could already tell he was trying not to moan . he is an complete sucker for this hahaha . I kept kissing him then he just flipped me over . I just thought how screwed my neck is gonna be after this .

he gave me this devilish look and dove for my neck . I gasped as I threw my hands on his back . he wouldnt stop , but it felt so good . UGHH ! I was biting my whole bottom lip trying not to moan .

he looked at me and smirked " trying so hard huh ". I rolled my eyes as he kissed the other side of my neck . I gasped again balled my sheets in my hand . he looked at me from the corner of his eye and Smiled .

I slapped his head and I ended up letting my bottom lip go and it slipped out ( hahahahahahahahahahaha omg thats sounds so horrible hahahah I'm to dirty no no no no I didn't know what else to say ahhaah ) .

I FUCKEN MOANED ! UGH

he shot his head up at me while I just bit my whole bottom lip and he leaned in a thats when I tool over .

[ Dylan pov ]

I MADE HER MOAN ! score 1 for Dylan ! I

I leaned in on her and smiled and before I could say anything she grabbed me by the neck and bit me .

" SHIT , RACHEL !! "

she laughed and kissed my neck . great now its my turn . I don't know why Im such an sucker for this , like why couldn't my weakness be an hug or somethin .

I closed my eyes and bit my lip . she flipped me over , couldn't even stop her , I was going weak .  she bite and sucked my neck . I was close to moaning and I tried to push her off of me. she snaked her eyes at me and Said " if I did you , you do to ". she switched over to my sweet stop

and I couldn't control it instead of moaning I kept cussing . " SHIT , SHIT , SHIT , FUCK , FUCK , FUCK , FUCK ". she bit right on my sensitive part and I let everything go ( A/N let it go , let it go can't hold it back anymore ! hahahahahahaha )

and moaned so god damn loud .

she got wide eyed as we heard foot steps coming to her door . she hopped off of me and sat next to me trying to catch are breath and be casual.

demi barged in and yelled " OKAY I HEARD MOANING WHATS GOING ON ! ". Rachel got up and said " demi we are 14 and 15 year olds we are not having sex !". she laughed at herself and walked back to her room .

[ Rachels pov ]

I closed the door and leaned my head on it and said in an whisper " but Dylan does moan like he is having it ". I couldn't stop laughing at how loud he moaned omg it was too much . he glared at me and yelled " WELL WHAT ABOUT YOU !" I looked at him and said " well I didn't sound like I have it !", mine was small .

he rubbed his neck and flinched , he got up walked to my bathroom . RACHEL! Look at thus hickey this one hurts ! I broke out laughing and he tackled me to the bed with kisses . I sat myself up and he threw me over his shoulder spinning me around . I laughed and felt so dizzy . " AHH PUT ME DOWN. DYLAN ! PUT ME DOWN!!!" he sat me down on the floor and kissed my head .

I love you Dylan

I love you Rachel

sapppppy love chapter haha just something before more drama pops in !