BOB THE BUILDER ! ...chapter 41

[ demis pov ]

I looked at demis reaction and she just had an blank face . I then looked over at Dylan and his face was focused on Rachael . he brought her into and hug , and Rachel looked Down and said " why ".

i looked at her and then down and said " I want to get away from the memeories . I want every thing bad to just move on . from the blood stains on the carpet to the refrigerator door .

I looked at rachel and she had an smile and said " let's do it " , I smiled and said good cuz I sorta already bought the house..... I said training off .

Rachel yelled " AHH DEMI !! ", and smacked my arm . I laughed it off and said " you have 3 days to pack ". we all high fives and said " BOB THE BUILDER LET'S PACK !!". we laughed and left to get packing .

[ last day of packing ]

[ Rachaels pov ]

today was the last day of packing and I'm soooo goddamn tired of it ! I was packing my last box and putting it in the truck. I walked past Dylan in his room and I saw him just staring at the ground .

I came closer to him and looked at what he was looking at . it was an blade with dried blood on it . I rubbed his back and said " that's not you Dylan ". we each had been clean this whole week . but I knew he couldn't take it .

he just stared at it and said " but this is me Rachel ". before I could say anything he walked straight out the room .I followed him out side and grabbed him and put him in private .

I grabbed his face and said " look at me ". he was looking at me but with an trance in his eyes . " LOOK AT ME DYLAN !". he then came back from lala land instantly pulled me in for an hug . I just rubbed his back letting his tears fall on my shirt . he pulled himself together and I just looked at him and said " tonight we celebrate being 1 clean ".

I smiled and he smiled back and we heard demi yell as she came out side " HEY LOVE BIRDS YOU ALL PACKED ! ". we all laughed and said " sure thing , we are ready ". we all got in the truck and drove off the the new house

I know I know boring chapter but wait till I update the one tonight !!!! oooooooo LOL haha