Hold on till may ...chapter 59

[ Rachels pov ]

I woke up to hear really loud singing , it annoyed the fuck out me . But for some reason I liked it . I started to wake up and flickered my eyes open to see 3 figures dancing and singing .

I blinked an couple of more times and realised it was my mom , demi and Dylan singing me happy birthday . I sat myself up sitting my back against the bed frame .

I smiled at all of them singing  especially Dylan , his voice was perfection . I don't know if he knows That he is an pretty good singer .

once they finished the song I started to clap and yell " bravo , bravo amazing ! thank you guys !!". Dylan broke threw the two of them and said " hey baby girl happy birthday !! ".

and kissing my cheek . I smiled at him and hugged him . he backed away so demi and mom could get there say .

mom came after demi and she hugged me tight and cupped my face and said " happy birthday bby get dress YOUR SPENDING THE DAY WITH ME ! "

I smiled at her excitement and got up , to take ab shower . they both left except Dylan , who was just grinning at me .

" what ! ", I yelled out of curiosity . he looked at me and said " ohh ..nothing just be ready by 8:00 tonight and wear the dress you got ok bby ".

I looked at him with an furrowed eyebrow and said " um ok haha thankx babe ". He smiled and said " happy birthday " and left my room .

now I was all  alone in my room with the huggest smile on my face , just thinking how perfect this day will be .

_______

[ Dylans pov ]

Rachel left about 30 minutes ago and I had to get everything ready for tonight . I sprinted up to demi's room and said " hey , you got all the stuff ". she smiled and said " yea , its in the closet go get it ".

I jogged over there full of excitement , ready for the best night of her life . an month ago before Rachel's birthday I bought us promise rings . obviously we were not gonna get married but this was the closest  to it . I had got rings for us and I was gonna set up down stairs like an ball room  on prom night  . I had saved the best for last . I had been hiding it for so long sneaking with demi just trying to finish it  and  now its done !! .

I was planning on singing an song for her called " hold on till may " giving the month.  ofcourse with the help of demi , we finally got it done. I planned on singing it for her tonight once she gets back .

(A/N this song is actually amazing its by pierce the veil , even if you don't like them this song is pretty amazing )

I had are whole night planned . I had dinner made for us , music in the background , give her the promise ring , and sing to her .

when I was little I had learned how to play the guitar in music class when I was in middle school . I wad called an "fag" and "emo" for using it , so I dropped the idea of ever using it again .

but it I still have it and ill put it to use :)

_____NIGHT TIME____

[ Rachels pov ]

I had kissed my mom goodbye and went inside the house , having to use the back door . for what reason ? I don't know ! I think it had to do with my present Dylan was going to give me so I just went along with it . demi wasent home thoe she was out at the studio , she said she wanted us to have an night togther and I would celebrate tomorrow with her . 

I had went up to my room to get ready when Dylan came in and said " babe almost done don't come out that room until I get you !".

I giggled at his excitement and nodded . he smiled at me while closing the door . I quickly got in the shower and changed into my dress .