just keep swimming ...chapter 22

until demi busted threw the door ...

******************************************

[ Dylans pov ]

it was weird , her little sister was gettin as hickey from her boyfriend . Rachel hopped off of me quickly while I looked down trying to hid my embarrassment.

she said while laughing " so rach, Dylan  this is what you guys do in your spare time hm haha ".  "ha ha very funny " Rachel glared at demi .

we all laughed and demi said " its ok guys I don't care me and Joe were like that ...but NOO SEX !!! YOU GOT ME !!" .

Rachel's eyes got big while my mouth was to ground . and Rachel Muttered out " d-demi to far haha we would never ".

" ok "she said and almost walked away and came back and said " DYLAN WHAT HAPPENED TO YOUR EYE !" I look down , I had forgotten what happened . now I'm worried for the god damn next day !

Rachel spoke for me and said " he got in an fight , they called him emo and punched him . demi...they said they still want to get him... we can't let That happen " . Demi came running to me and tilted my head up .

[ demi 's pov ]

I tilted Dylans head up to get a better look at his eye . I said under my breath "ouch ".

"damn" I said . Dylan started to get teary eyed , he was trying to fight the tears back.  he looked at me and said " demi please can I stay home tomorrow ? I'm too  scared ! please demi I can't do it". please he said crying into me .

Rachel rubbed his back and said " please demi , until we get this sorted out . I don't want him getting hurt more than he already  is ". I looked at him then her and said " yea , Dylan ill let you stay I know what its like . I'm not gonna put you threw that shit ."

he smiled and hugged me . I hugged him back and kissed his forehead . Rachel smiled and hugged me . " OK !!" I  said.

" I gotta go , studio time ! bye guys" I said while kissing them both . I walled out the door thinking to myself " I have 2 babies now " .

[ Rachel's pov ]

I looked at Dylan and said " demi really cares about you ". he said " I know  it feels good to be loved by the 2 greatest people in the world ".

I kissed his temple and hugged him . he sat back on my bed frame , looking at his scars . he had on and blue shirt that said  " chuck Norris " written across it in bold black letters and black jeans .

he looked so hot ! but his face was just so sad looking . I climbed up all the way on my bed and sat next to him .

I said " can I do anything to help you feel better babe ?" . he said looking down

" hug me please ". I grabbed him by the waist above his stitches and hugged him . I didn't even want to let go . we hugged like this for what seemed like and hour . but I didn't mind . he let go and layed his head on my shoulder .  "OHH I  HAVE AN IDEA !" I yelled  mentally face palming myself for being soo loud .

he smiled and said "what !?" I said its "hot hm and I wanna SWIIM !!" he smiled and said "sure"  we Changed and ......

i know short chapter but I'm tired from school bleeeehhh .ill write more tonight for sure !