What if I can't forget you ...chapter 47

[ Demis pov ]

I needed to feel relieved , so after the studio I went for an drink . I got to an bar and had a couple shots . before I knew it I was drunk .

I drove home , without getting in an accident surprisingly . I got home and tried to put the key in the door but fumbled around . I finally got in the door and I was completely loopy hahaha.

I walked in and slammed the door shut and threw my hands in the air saying " WOOO LET'S PARTTTTTYYYY AHHHHHH !!". I started dancing around like an maniac .

[ Rachel pov ]

demi came in the house all loopy , and yelled " WOOO LET'S PARTY ". I laughed historically , not realising she was drunk .

Dylan got up and grabbed Demi by her arms and said " breath on me ", she did so . he muttered under his breath " shit , she's drunk ".  he looked at me and said " ill be right back , I'm gonna set her upstairs . I nodded as he threw demi over his shoulder upstairs .

[ Dylan pov ]

I sat her on her bed upstairs and got her some water . she looked at me and said " Dylan ! Dylan ! hahaha your so crazy I lov- I'M GONNA BE SICK ! ". she got up and puked for 10 minutes . I held her hair and washed her mouth out .

I picked her up and sat her on the bed and put her next to her garbage can , just incase she puked again . I kissed her goodnight as she feel asleep .

I walked back downstairs and saw Rachel shaking . I ran to her and picked her up and held her . I kissed her head as she clung onto me . I sat her down and said " what's wrong babe ". she put her hand on my leg that I had been cutting lately I tried not to flinch . she said " I'm just scared for demi , I don't want her to go back to old ways you know ".

I smiled and said " yes , I know we are all going to get help , this isn't healthy ". she nodded and brought her closer to me .

[ Rachel pov ]

its 1:39 am right now and I can't sleep . Dylan left to his room to sleep . I turned my t.v. on which didn't help cuz there is nothun on at 1:40 am !

I but an jacket on and stepped outside . just thinking , about how horrible my life is. from unsupportive father , rape , abuse , self harm , suicide , and an broken hearted . I didn't even have anymore tears to cry . I sat there sick to my stomach .

I heard the door open and i turned around to see Dylan shirtless still and in his boxers . he came outside and said " what the hell are you doing out here ". I laughed a bit and said " idk getting air , can't sleep ".

he sat down next to me and wrapped his arm around my shoulders . he flicked my piercings and said " cuttey putooty ". I laughed and poked his sayin " hot stuff ". we laughed .

we got up and walked inside hand in hand. he pulled my hand and said " come on , sleep with me ". I nodded and walked upstairs with him .

we locked all the Doors and walked in his room closing the door behind me . he sat on the bed and I hopped in next to him . I rested my head on his leg and he flinched .

[ Dylans pov ]

she layed her head right on my fresh cuts , I flinched Hoping she didn't notice . " Dylan?", did you cut yourself she said while sitting up . I didn't even respond , I just held my tongue . she put her hand down on my shorts and pulled up . I let her I couldn't stop her anyway .

she looked at all the fresh cuts on my leg and just stared at them . I looked up at her and she was just motionless . I pulled my shorts down covering them .

she layed back on the bed frame and looked into space " why Dylan , do I even need to ask ". I looked down and said " I did it cuz I felt pain from breaking up with you , I broke your heart ". " but you put all back together ", she said with an smile .

I looked at her and said " this is going to be the last promise we make , we both have to promise to be more understanding , cutting less , and eating more ". she smiled and raised her hand In the air " I promise ". we kissed and feel asleep , in each other arms.

I know sucky chapter ! but just wait and thank you so much for the views I have almost 1k like thankxxxxx soooo much !