tragedy strikes again ...chapter 66

4 Days later

[ Rachels pov ]

I'm back at home now with Dylan and demi . my mom hasent called since , I really want to apologize to her . I now relised I am not the only one with problems .

And ever since I've been having an great life now . besides the medicine for my disorder , really I'm not shocked I have it .

I mean im exactly like demi same figure face and attitude . I have been back on my eating track and staying clean .

I will forever have this huge scar on my wrist from an stupid mistake , that I will never make again .

my thoughts were cut short when Dylan walked in my room . he smiled and plopped down next to me on my bed .

he looked at me and said " school in less than 3 weeks ". I gave him an worried look an nodded . he pulled my body close to him and kissed my neck . sending shivers all the way down my spine .

" its gonna be alright , we have each other",he said which only sent more chills down my spine .

he spun me around and faced me . "you know I love you ". he said with an innocent look . I kept an straight face and said " sure do ".

he pouted and said " do you feel the same ?". I smirked and said " yes ...noo ...maybe so ? ". by my smirk he knew I was joking .

he hopped on top on me straddling me . " SAY IT ! ", he shouted . which only made wanna laugh . " NO " I shot back with full blown smile . took my wrist and pinned them down above me and smirked at me .

"fine then since demi is gone , you'll have to scream it for me" , he said in seductive tone . which for the moment turned me on .

instead of showing him pleasure I just tease his further . " bite me then " , not realising my choice of words . so he did...

he used his one hand to hold both of my arms in place . while her used his free hand on my waist .

he sunk his teeth in my neck and gasped out in pain . he only laughed at how emotional I was being .

I broke one hand from his grasp and grabbed the back of his neck . I yanked his hair back along with his head .

he was looking up with his neck full exposed " shit rach were did that bolt of strength come from ". he said while I let go of his hair .

he rubbed the back of his neck while still hovering over me . I just smirked as he looked in my eyes . "do you love me", he asked .

I was still in the mood to tease and I said "you have to catch me to find out". I shot up pushing his Down on the bed and running out my room .

" OHH SO THATS HOW YOU WANNA PLAY IT ! ", he shouted . I just yelled back " SURE AM ! ".

I was at the bottom of the staris when Dylan came out the room looking at me " fine then 2 can play it that way ". he smirked at me as he ran down the stairs .

I instantly ran around the house trying to dodge him . I stopped in front of them counter with Dylan quickly catching up behind me across the other side .

he smirked as he knew I had no where to go . "make your move babe", Dylan said while smiling .

"ugh your an real prick sometimes" , I said while crossing my arms. he smirked again and said " that's my specialty ", while throwing in that cocky smile .

he looked at me a bit longer and I got an idea . " ahhh look ", I said while pretending to gasp . he looked over behind him and I jolted to other side of the room .