he is gone ...chapter 33

[ Dylans pov ]

demi  came up to me and said " wrist please ".

I didn't tell Anyone but I've been cutting since I got back from the hospital .I didn't tell anyone because they would make me stop .

I didn't want to stop , just yet

I was terrified to show her. I said to her " I didn't cut demi dont fucken worry ".I said harsher than I ment to .

"if you didn't cut u wouldnt mind me looking at your arms then ", she said while crouching down to my level .

she grabbed my arm and pulled my sleeve up ,she stared at them .

she put her finger on the fresh cuts trying to determine whether I had cut deep or not. I yanked my arm away and pulled my sleeve down .

she looked up at me and said "Dylan why?"

I said " pressure , suicide, pain , Rachel"

she kissed my cheek and wrapped her arms around my neck . " Dylan , baby why did you try to kill yourself ". I looked at her and began to cry .

she pulled me in for and hug , I didn't even have enough energy to hug back .

I pulled away and said " I did cause I thought Rachel hated me and didn't need me anymore . she is the only reason  why I wasent dead ". 

Demi gasped and hugged me whipping my existing tears . I got up and hugged her back , I wrapped my arms around he waist and she flinched .

I released and said in an serious tone " what did you do demi ". she looked at me and said " nothing Dylan " . throwing and all to well fake smile.

I said " what did you demi? answer me !". she collapsed to the ground and pulled her shirt half way up . I saw all the cuts that lay beneath her skin . I got down on the floor and said " how long have you been doing this ".

" 1 "week she mutterd out her mouth . I said to her "we have to tell Rachel !". she jolted up and said " NO NO. I can't she is going to be so disappointed in me I can't".

 " alright alright I won't tell her just promise me your gonna stop or try ?"

she looked at me and said " I promise Dylan ".

she hugged me and kissed her head . " now go be with your girlfriend !!" she said shooing me out the door .

I chuckled and walked back to down stairs to where Rachel was. I went back down and didn't see her . 'fuck' I muttered under my breath .

I ran back up the stairs and looked in my room . 'not there' I muttered . I ran to her room to find her listening to music . I sighed in relieve and jumped on her .

" AHHHH !" she screamd , I laughed uncontrollably . she smacked the back of my head . she glared at me and put her music away .

she looked at me and tackled me . we began to make out and I bit her lip for entrance . she excepted and I explored her mouth . we had an tongue war until she gave up .

[ Rachel pov ]

we were making out and he slipped his tongue in my mouth . I tugged on his shirt and he nodded . I slipped his shirt off , and I saw something I don't think I was suppost to see. I saw his cuts on his arm .

I don't think he noticed that I noticed. I played it cool while still kissing him . I took his arms with the cuts on it and put it over his head , then the  other .

once both of his hands were above his head I sat up on him and yelled " WHY ARE YOU CUTTING AGAIN ". He looked  shocked by this sudden movement and tried to break from my grasp but he couldn't .

he kept struggling to get away but I said

" Dylan I'm stronger than you think , your not going any where ". he looked at me and said " I don't want to talk about it !".

I smirked and said " well see about that ". I bent down kissing his neck trying to break him down . he kept squirming around . I kept biting his neck until he gave in .

" FINE !". he yelled I smiled in satisfaction . I let him up and he tackled me down . he looked at me and Said " I only cut myslef cuz I was stressed and I'm Soorry ".

I caressed his cheek and said

" I understand babe ". I kissed his nose and lifted back up I said " promise me that we are gonna get better ok ". " for sure !" he said I hugged him.

demi busted threw my door , tears steaming down my face . I couldn't make out what she saidand said " Rachel dad is dead ...but 3 stood out like am sore thumb