snake bites ...chapter 38

after we finished breakfadst we went back home .I walked up to my room and was on Facebook.  just looking ay stuff . I stumbled on an page called " I <3 piercing ". I went through there photos and I saw some snake bites . I instantly thought to myself " oooo I want those !". I yelled from my room very excited " DYLAN ! COME HERE !".

he came running in and plopped on my bed and said " what's up buttercup ". I laughed and kissed his forehead . what do you think if I get these , handing him my phone showing him the pic . he said " babe you would look hot !".

I laughed even more . he looked at Me and said " what if I get them too ". I jumped up and said " OMFG YES !!! ". he jumped off my bed and piggy backed me to demi room . "demi" I yelled while jumping on her . " hey bby girl and my bby boy ", she said while sitting up .

[ Demi's POV ]

Rachel and dylan both looked at me mysteriously , tbh I was a little worried . I sat up all the way and said " ok , ok what do you guys want ha ". they looked at each other then back at me and said " WE WANT TO GET SNAKE BITES ! ".

please , please , please ,please demi ! They pleaded and pleaded until I said " FINE , ol ok you both csn get them ". they did a little Victory dance with each other before laughing there asses off .

they dragged me out of my bed , and when I say I mean dragged . I got up and said " go to the car before I say no ". thru both ran to the car so damn happy . it made me feel good that they were both happ for the moment .

I smiled as I jogged down stairs and out the door . I turned on the alarm system and walked to the car . we drove to the mall and into the store called " body jewels ".

[Rachaels pov ]

we walked inside the store and we saw people's reaction to demi and I arrival. I laughed in my head and held on to Dylan who was flipping threw the book of piercing .

he said " oooo this one " and pointed at it . I smiled and said " yes !" . we walked hand in hand to the room and the began to clean are lips . there were 2 people in the room , one for me and Dylan . they told us " hey guys so this is gonna hurt but just an pinch ok ". we both nodded . we held each other hand and they counted down from  3...2....1..GO ! 

"SHIT " !!!!!!!!! , we both yelled as they did the first side . we each had tears Rolling down are face but we didn't care .

"FUCK" !!!!!!! we yelled after they did the other side , demi was just recording us falling into laughter . we both glared at her as they cleaned the blood around our mouth .

I saw some blood drip on me and I got all tense . Dylan held my hand tighter and looked at me . I nodded saying I was ok . they looked at us and said " so they are gonna hurt for some days but don't eat anything crunchy ". we nodded and hopped off the table .

before we left I tweeted an pic and said " Rachel<3lovato look at me babe and I , first piercing .@Dylanbvb dont we look hot . @ddlovato thankx for laughing at us -_-". I walked out happy only to have it ripped away from me later.

[ Dylans pov ]

Damn that shit hurt !  but I like them . I walled out the stor playing with them with my tongue . they stopped hurting after idk . we walked out unnoticed in the mall only have the privacy ripped away from us . I held Rachel hand as the paparazzi Bogarted us and demi .

I felt her hand grab mine as we ran to the car . we got in safely and Rachel layed her head into my lap and stayed there . demi drove off and said " you guys ok ?". I   laughed a bit and said Yea we are good ".

demi called out to Rachel " bby girl you ok ". she didn't respond and I lifted her head up and saw her crying . I lifted her body up and said " Woah Woah whats wrong ". she looked at me and then out the window and said " can we talk about this when we get home ". I said ok as I brought her into an hug, letting her tears flow onto my shirt .

we got home later and I brought her up to my room . and took my shoes off and hers and layed her on my bed .

I got on the bed and said "come her baby ". she slowly crawled onto my lap and wrapped her arms around my neck . she looked at me then my snake bites . " you like " , I said and she smiled . her smiled soon dropped and turned to tears .

[ Rachels pov ]

as we left the mall and as soon as we left the paparazzi showed up . they yelled saying random shit . I heard one of them repeatedly say " ewe your demi lovato sister , you have an boyfriend , what'd wrong with you , why do you have those piercings ". they all played back in my mind over and over as we got in the car .

I cried quietly into Dylans lap and played with my lip piercings . no one noticed until demi asked me and Dylan noiticed . I waited until we got home to talk about it .

Dylan took me upstairs and took his shoes off then mine . he sat down and called me over to sit with him . I sat on his lap and he said " you like pointing at his snake bites ". I smiled and slowly started to cry.

I did something I didn't want to do , but I knew I had to get better . I said while playing with my snake bites " I wanna cut ". he held me tighter and said " no you don't , you just wanna feel better .

I looked at him and said " cutting makes me feel Better than ". " no it doesn't you know it doesn't ". he said right after . I began crying harder and " I'm so tired of feeling this I way , I don't know if I can go longer oh Dylan please don't let Me die ".

he flipped me over and I'm not facing him with my legs wrapped around him. he looked at me so innocently and put his head to mine  . he rubbed my back and said " I love you so fucken much look what I let you do to my lips haha . but really Rachel I couldn't of gone though life with out you in it . I'm gonna be this last person on earth to let you do somethin like this ".

[ demis POV ]

I walked to Dylans room to see him supporting my bby sister . him speaking sweet things to her and kissing her . it was amazing . it felt better knowing I have people who support Rachel . and I support Dylan . I knocked on the door and mouth to him " good job ". he smiled and said " I love you night ". I did the sme before going off to my room and falling asleep .

[ Dylans pov ]

I layed Rachel down next to me and she instantly wrapped her arms around my neck . I got closer to her and pulled the covers up turned off the light and said " good night my love ". she whisperd to me " goodnight my prince ". I kissed her head and wrapped my arms around her waist .

I drifted off to sleep , to only wake up every hour . I kept looking at Rachel just to give me motivation to keep living and fell to sleep again .

later that night ...