BEAUTIFUL night ...chapter 25

we slept the rest of the day till demi got home . I woke up almost on the floor . 'I must have slept crazy yesterday' I muttered under my breath .

I heard laughing and an raspy sleepy voice say " hell yea , you wouldn't stop moving haha ". I got up and said " sorry haha ". I ran my fingers threw his hair and kissed his head . he just smiled and stared into space . I looked to see what he was looking at . it was nothing ,just some damn air !

I said " what the hell are you looking at  ". he said after " just thinking , all the memories we've had".

" but we only been together for like an month".

he looked at me and said " memories are memories ". I looked at him as he leaned in to kiss me and I leaned in to . we were inches away from kissing ...HEY GUYS !!! HOW YOU DOING !!! " .demi shouted while busting through the door .

we awkwardly looked at each other , than down . she came towards us and kissed are heads . we looked at her as she leaned on the wall . Dylan looked at her and just blurted out " can I get an therapist !? " . she looked at little confused as I said " can we both get one".

she came and sat infront of us and

said " did something happen I should know about ?". Dylan looked down and said very monotone " I cut myself yesterday , I'm afraid I will hurt someone one day . I afraid of everything ! I can't live like this I wanna get better ".

she looked at me than him she rubbed his cheek and said " its gonna be ok , it is ...I will help you feel better . I will help BOTH of you guys feel better ".

she kissed him on the forehead and kissed my temple . she looked at me and said " wrist please " wanting me to hand them to her . I did so . she said "good baby girl " .

and took Dylans arm and looked at his to see if they were healing . she breathed in and out and said " looks good , there gonna heal honey ". she looked sad , I said to her " demi thank you for being strong I love you . I see the way you look at us . I see they way it triggers you when you see are cuts . but you seem so happy now and I love it I just love the both of you ".

she full blown smiled and hugged me . she said she was gonna shower and take an nap . so she left his room while we sat there . I was sitting kinds far from him , just looking at the wall . he pulled my tiny body towards and said " are you ok ?" .

I looked at him and said " I'm never ok , but I get better ". he slightly smiled and said " I  know babe , its hard ". I hugged him and got up while messing with my morning hair. I walked around the room and said frustrated " I need to get out ! "

he got up and ran to me and said " what ! did I do something wrong ".

  I looked at him and said " no , no I mean I've been in this house for weeks  being afraid of the world . I want to get out  . I want to explore " .

he said " ok let's go to an movie" , he said while smiling . he picked me up and spinned me around and said " its a date my love ".

i kissed his lips  . he put my down and said " leave at 3'0clock ?"

yes I said .

I ran to demi's room and said " do you have some cash ?, so we could use to go to the movies . Dylan and I ?"

she smiled and said "aww a date , ofcourse sweetie".

she gave me like 50$. " Demi  I don't need that much its just and movie ! aha ".

she winked at me and said " bring Dylan here ". I walked over to Dylans room and said " babe demi wants you ".

[Dylan's pov ]