We can fight through this...chapter 71

[ Rachels pov ]

I woke up to the extremely annoying sound of my alarm clock . it was 6 am and school started at 8:30 . ( I actually do wake up at 6 am and my school starts at 8:05 haha but I don't get much sleep any way . mostly due to my insomnia . but haha yea I just wanted to give an tiny explanation )

beep , beep , beep , beep . I groaned lifting my body up to turn it off . I really wanted to throw the little shit across the room into an million pieces , but its my phone !

I set it down and looked around where I was . I was in Dylans room from yesterday watching movies all day long .

I looked down next to me and saw this adorable little boy with ridiculous morning hair . I basically "awww" in my head before waking him up .

for all he knows is that im fairly happy person in the morning . but I'm not an morning person what so ever . all I do is stay quiet and do what I have to do and when someone gets in my way . I just loose it .

so I tried stay as calm as possible . I shook him lightly " Dylan , babe get up ".

he groaned and stir in his sleep . I was getting a little pissed due to me never being an morning person .

I said with an little more aggression this time . "Dylan , get up".  He still didn't move and I was pissed now . " DYLAN KYLE WILLIAMS GET YOUR ASS UP RIGHT NOW OR I WILL BLOW YOUR FREAKEN BALLS OFF !".

I guess he finally heard that and shot up out of the bed . he scrambled around the floor trying to find his way up . "Woah Woah , grumpy much ", he mumbled under his breath . 

I didn't realise of what an bitch I was being until he said that . " Dylan I'm sorry . I'm just .." "not an morning person", he said finishing my sentence .

"yea", I said .

[ Dylans pov ]

note to self : wake up before Rachel

good God ! she is rude in the morning , but she did look a little hot . I sat next to her and kissed her forehead "its ok baby girl". she smiled at giving me an apologetic look .

"come on FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL ! ", yelled using an nemo quote . she just laughed at me while getting up to her room .

I after sher left I got ready to take an shower . I honestly felt still pretty nervous about school Still . we are going to the same school that I started in 9th grade .

I know my way around the school but Rachel dosent . I let all my emotions go as soon as I got under the hot water . washing the stress away .

I got out and dried and did the usually . when I was done and I looked in the mirror . I was satisfied with what I saw .

I wore an falling in reverse t-shirt with black pants , my grey vans I bought yesterday , and an fresh pair of snake bites .

I walked out of my room and smelt something sweet . I followed the smell into Rachel's room and she was putting on perfume .

she didn't notice me yet and walked to the bathroom . I could see her putting on her eye line or mascara I don't know ! I'm an boy I don't know the difference between lions and tigers .

I walked slowly behind her and wrapped my arms around her waist pulling her back into my chest . "AHHHHHH", was all she could get out her mouth before she started to punch me . I just sat there laughing uncontollably .

"don't scare me like that !", she said while I was still busting guts . "sorry ...Rachel I just had .......Hahahahahaha", I coudnt even finish my sentence .