I write sins not tragedies ...chapter 36

I came out of my room so excited and yelled " DEMI , DYLAN COME HERE QUICK !!".

they came bolting out there rooms at the same time and looked at me startled

. " WHATS WRONG !" , dylan shouted .

I chuckled and said "nothuing I have something I want you both to hear" . I walked back into my room and grabbed my guitar. 

" um so I kinda wrote this about quote on quote "daddy". I looked them and said " here I go ". they smiled as I began the song .

( let's pretend Rachel wrote for the love of a daughter , hahaha and if you havent heard that song its amazing so much talent she has 2 versions thoe ).

4 years old with my back to the door

all I could hear was the family war

your selfish hands always expecting more

am I your child or just and charity award

you have an hollowed out heart

but its heavy in your chest

I try so hard to fight it but its hopeless

hopless

your hopeless

ohh father please father

I try to leave you alone but I just can't let you go

Ohhh father ohh father

please father

but the bottle down for the lobe of an daughter

its been 5 years since we spoken last

and you can't take back what we never had

Ohhh Ohhh

I can be manipulated so many time

until even I LOVE YOU starts to sound like an LIE

you have an hollowed out heart

but its heavy in your chest

I try so hard to leave you alone

but Its hopeless

hopeless

Ohhh father Ohhh father

please father

but the bottle down for the love of a daughter

don't you remember I'm your baby girl

how could push me out of your world

lie to your flesh and your blood

put your hands on the ones you swore you loved

DON'T YOU REMEMBER I'M YOUR BABY

GIRL

HOW COULD YOU THROW ME RIGHT OUT OF YOUE WORLD.

I was so young when the pain had begun

now forever afraid of being alone

ohh father ohh father

please.

I'd love to leave you alone but I can't

leave you alone

OHHH FATHER OHHH FATHER

PLEASE FARTHER

put the bottle down for the love of an daughter .

ohh father ...

by the time I finished the song I was in tears and so was  demi . I collapsed on the floor and hugged both of them .

they rubbed my back as I sobbed onto the carpet . I pulled myself up sitting in between the 2 of them and said " did you like it haha".

Dylan got up and yelled " Oh MY FUCKING GOSH ! I LOVED IT SO MUCH YOU ARE AN AMAZING SINGER ! ". I chuckled and thank him . demi looked at me with an mischievous smile , " WHAT!".

I whined she looked at me and said " that was so amazing we need to record it and make it an track !! ".

they danced around the room while i broke into laughter at there horrid dancing , and said " ok let's do it !".

she looked at me and said "  we can all go neck  to my studio ". I smiled and hugged demi as she walked out my room so happy .

I looked at Dylan and attacked him on my bed and said " I love you so much Dylan Kyle Williams ". he chuckled as I played with his soft black hair . " I love you too Rachel Dennis lovato ". I laughed and kissed him .

I looked down on his arm and saw it bleeding , I thought to myself "there is always an problem never truly happy".

not that I didn't care about Dylan its just I want the pain to stop. I looked at him and said in an soft voice " Dylan have you been cutting ?".

he looked at me then down . "DYLAN DON'T LIE TO ME ! DID YOU OR DIDN'T YOU !"

[ Dylans pov ]

"DID YOU OR DIDN'T YOU!", rachel yelled to me. I couldnt take this anymore ! I got off her bed quickly and tried to leave her room .

I made it before she could close it . she then  ran to my room where I was headed , before I could close it she barged in .

she must be worken out or somethin she has never been this strong .

she slammed the door and demi came knocking . she yelled through the door since Rachel locked it and said " DONT WORRY DEMI I'M JUST PLAYING WITH DYLAN ". she laughed and said " ok , dont have to much fun ".

I heard her  walk away down stairs and I instantly saw Rachel eyes fixated on mine . she came closer and I said " don't come near me ". she didn't listen and said

" baby its ok I'm not afraid you wouldnt hurt me ". I tried to run past her to door but I tripped ( dumb ass ) .

And Rachel tackled me to the bed with my arms pinned to the side of me . she looks at me out of breath and said " let me see them ". Giving in , I got up and handed her my wrist .

she folded up my sleeve with care and looked at them . she said " why Dylan why !". I sighed and said " um when you kicked me out your room I thought you didn't want to be near me anymore . I mean I know you do but the voices just got to me".

Dylan she said looking at me with these most innocent eye " I was never mad , I was hurt by my father . you did nothing of the sort . baby I love you ".

she took me to the bathroom and wrapped my wrist and kissed them . I smiled and hugged her . we walked back to her room and turned on the t.v. we watched movies until dark and fell asleep . I woke up to sobbing ...