I live for the thrill...chapter 74

[ 2 weeks later ]

[ Rachel pov ]

"I love you too ", I say to demi while walking out her room . it had been an pretty good 2 weeks since we got back from the hospital . Dylan and I had been on pretty much "demi patrol". checking if she cut , took her meds , and had been eating .

she had been doing good . she was seeing an therapist weekly . for Dylan and I ;we wre great . we had all gotten along with Katrina and Blake . but this weekend they went on an tiny vacation to lake Tahoe . so they won't be back until Monday at school .

as for me , I've been great . I have school and demi to occupy my time . but I did miss Dylan . we barely see each other except for the lunch and the 3 classes at school. we take care of demi and then go off to do homework .

I havent even kissed him in over an week . I was starting to feel frustrated now . I'm sitting here on an Friday evening doing my math homework with music blasting through my stereo .

I'm so done with math , it needs to solve its own problems . but I had to do for my grade -_-tt

[ Dylans pov ]

doing English homework is literally putting me to sleep. my eyes are getting heavy and my head fell about 3 times into my book while trying to read .

I fucken hate English -_- . the only thing was keeping me somewhat awake was Rachels music blasting from her room .

I will admit , I miss my girlfriend . sure sounds like I'm whipped but I miss her! I freaken love the girl , plus we have been through a lot . I barely see her now due to school and demi .

I love demi to pieces but I just wish I could spend some time with Rachel . I don't mind in anyway helping demi though I basically owe her my life for all the things she done for me .

but here I am on an Friday night reading about some dumb shit . Shakespeare ? hamlet ? the pope ? , I don't know ! Nor do I care for that fact .

I'm frustrated now .

I get up out my chair and leave everything on the desk , ill just come back to it later . I opened my door and followed the noise to Rachels room .

I cracked the door open quietly before she could hear . not that anyone could here with that music blasting so loud !

she still had her down into the book , which looked like some more boring shit she didn't want to do . I closed the door one I was all the way in .

"RAAAAWWWWR!!" , I yelled while jumping on top of her . she just screamed in reaction . she looked so helpless under me . "Dylan you bitch",she yelled over the music and hit my chest .

I just laughed more as she continued to cuss at me . once she stopped she just layed there . "I missed you ", I said while getting off of her . I layed myself next to her and pulled her on my lap .

"I missed you too", she said with an smile . she looked at me for an second before pulling my head to hers .

[ Rachels pov ]

kissing him made me feel like I was on cloud nine ! all the butterflies I'm my stomach . the way he tasted like complete heaven on my lips (if heaven had an taste)  once I pulled away I felt my hunger for his lips on mine more .

he looked at me with an unreadable expression and stayed that way . I looked down at my arms . eyeing my scars , mostly the more recent one . the huge gash in my wrist from my recent suicide attempt last month.

once I looked back at Dylan he looked up to . he had his head down , I guess eyeing my wrist . as I was . he grabbed my wrist and held it his lips and kissed it .