bulletproof love ...chapter 61

[ Demi's pov ]

when I woke up it was almost sun set in my room . since my window was open . I looked at my phone and saw it was 6:00 .

I layed there for an second not wanting to get up but I heard yelling from one of the rooms . I couldn't make out what either of them were saying but all I could make out was .

" I NEED MY SPACE "

" YOU CAN'T DO THIS TO ME ! "

" DON'T LEAVE ! "

it sounded like mostly Dylan begging and I didn't hear Rachel say an thing . I got up and opened the door to my room and walked forwards the noise .

when I heard more talking it was from Rachel's room . I opened the door regardless what I might see .

Rachel and Dylan were standing opposite sides of the room glaring at each other . Dylan looked more mad then the other .

he was furious with anger...

EARLIER THAT DAY

[ Rachel's pov ]

after demi left my room , I felt so unstable . I was in Dylans arms but I didn't feel safe , I didn't feel secure . I felt afraid to even take an breath .

I needed my space ...

I think I have to break up with Dylan ...only to sort out my emotions . not permanent , not even break up just an break . just so I can think , I just need to fucken think !

I felt myself get tence in Dylans arms and I'm pretty sure he noticed cause the next thing he said was " rach , you alright ".

I just nodded while contemplating wether I should do this or not . but I wanted to .

he asked again grabbing my face to look at him . " babe , I think we need space ". he removed his arm and positioned himself infront of me " what are you talking about " , he Said with an look of confusion .

I tool an deep breath in and spoke " I'm trying to say , uh.... I need an break to sort my thoughts . I'm all over the place . I just need time to think . I'm not breaking up with you ".

he looked at so hear broken and got up and walked to the door . but turned around and yelled " BUT I THOUGHT YOU NEEDED ME ! I NEED YOU ! ".

I got up knowing he would do this and counter yelled " I DO BUT I WANT TO THINK MY THOUGHS OUT ! ".

stood closer to me whispering " I'm that person , I can't help you ".

he only irritated me more by saying " I can help you " making it seem like I was crazy ! which my own anger got the best of me and yelled " SO WHAT ARE YOU TRYING TO SAY ? HUH CALLING ME CRAZY ! WANT TO PUT IN AN ASYLUM ! ".

he just yelled back as we were heated in each other face " DON'T DO THIS TO ME ! YOU KNOW I DIDN'T MEAN IT LIKE THAT ! ".

" YOU CAN'T DO THIS TO ME ! WE BOTH KNOW WHAT WILL HAPPEN IF WE TAKE AN BREAK !! ".

"OH YES DYLAN PLEASE TELL ME WHAT IS GOING TO HAPPEN IF WE TAKE AN BREAK ! I SURE AS HELL WANNA KNOW !" , I said as closer to his face in anger .

"rach you really want me to tell what's going to happen hmm ?", he asked giving me an questionable look . but I was so angry to notice and yelled " YEA , TELL ME ALREADY ! ".

I crossed my arms over my chest and he got closer to my face yelling just as loud " YOU WANNA KNOW WHAT'S GONNA HAPPEN !! HUH ?? FINE ! YOU GOING TO CUT YOURSELF ! THERE ARE YOU HAPPY ! WE BOTH KNOW YOU WERE AND I WON'T BE THERE TO STOP YOU ! "

I completely froze and started to cry . he must have noticed he fucked up and tried to hug me but I pushed him off and yelled " SAYS THE ONE WHO CARVED MY NAME IN THERE STOMACH !!!!!! ".

I stood there angrily getting an headache and crying harder then ever . he stood frozen for an second .

he looked slightly less angry he opened his mouth to say something but he was cut off to demo rushing in the room .

[ Dylans pov ]

I CANT BELIEVE SHE SAID THAT TO ME !  how can she ... why would she ....this ...no .she knows I was in not an goof state of mind . I just fixated my eyes on her as demi was yelling something to both of us .

I didn't even pay attention to what she said until she grabbed my arm and yelled " what happend ! ".

I just looked at he then over at Rachel who had hot tears still streaming down her face . I walked past demi to Rachel . I was inches away from her face when I spoke softly " no matter how much you blame for my own mistake and push me away . I will always love you , no matter what . my love will never die for you ! but you need your space so ill just give it to you . but one thing you should know Rachel lovato . my love never dies for you. I will nerver get tired of you . your the reason I'm fucken alive ". she froze and kissed her head and walked to my room , slamming the door .

[ Demi's pov ]

after Dylan left the room . rach collapsed on the ground starring in space . I put my arms around her and she just looked up at me " can I please  be alone ?".

I nodded at her and said " I love you , so much ". she just nodded as she crawled to her bed . she trew off her shirt only her in her bra .

I guess I didn't matter , I'm her sister I've changed her diapers ! but Dylan ... well I don't think he will be coming in anytime soon so ill just leave her alone . she looks exhausted and needs sleep .

I walked over to Dylans room and knocked and opened the door . he was playing his x-box looking really into it.

" Dylan ?", I questioned because he looked so concentrated . he puased his game and said " ohh..hey ". " what are you doing you never play video games ".

he smiled lightly and said " well , instead of cutting or hurting myself ill play video games until I fall asleep ". I smiled at how smart he was , turning away from the blade .

" how's rach ?" , he said with an worry look . " fine , just don't go in there please ha". he gave me an questionable look and nodded . I kissed him goodnight and walked to my room .

I turned on the t.v. trying to think about something other the situation . but I couldnt I just needed sleep . I snuggled up in my bed and feel asleep with the t.v. on keeping me company .

[ Dylans pov ]

after demi left my room I was still I'm my room wondering why she said not to go in rach's  room .  I wanted to go , but afraid of what I was gonna find .

I let my curiosity get the best of me and found myself infront of Rachels door . I opened it slowly and said " rach ?". she instantly responded back " go away ".

I came inside her room and closed the door behind me . she knew I didn't leave and sighed . " don't you know the meaning of leave ", she said bitterly .

I stood infront of her bed with her covers over her head . " yea I do , but I'm not leaving until you give me all your blades ".

she sighed and moved her covers and went to the bathroom . when she got up my eyes widened . SHE WAS IN HER BRA ! now I get wht demi told me not to come in!

I was just staring at her while she was in the drawl getting her blades . she came out of the bathroom walking towards me .

" here ", she said annoyed . I don't think she released I just saw her in her bra ! I was hesitant and grabbed the bag full of them .

she looked at me and said " what you have never seen an person in an bra ? ".

I mean yea I have ! I know what they are but just on my girlfriend they look so much hotter !!

I just stood there speechless and she said " now leave , I want to sleep ". I just nodded and walked to the door but turned around and said " I love you ".

she looked at Me and said " I love you too ". I smiled at her while she got back under the covers and layed down .

I don't know if I got her back or what but it felt like an breakthrough ...