♡XXIV♡

Eagle

When it's 12 o'clock at night and your parents are sound asleep you probably shouldn't be playing guitar. You probably shouldn't be sneaking out of your house to see a girl you're not even dating either. So it makes total sense that I'm up in the middle of the night strumming my Stratocaster while Blair's knocking on my window to let him in.

I set my guitar back on its stand and made my way to the window to see what the hell Blair needed in the middle of the night. The lock on the window clicked out of place and I gave Blair entrance into my room.

"Dude, why are you here?" I whispered as angrily as I could as he tripped over the windowsill.

"Oh thanks for the friendly welcoming," he replied sarcastically.

"Do you really expect me to be in a cheerful mood right now?" I asked.

"You looked like you were having a good time playing guitar in the middle of the frikin night," he said.

"Yeah I was, and you look like you've had quite the amazing trip from your house to mine in your camouflage onesie," I reply sarcastically.

"You don't like my onesie? Don't worry I can take it off," he replied as he unzipped his outfit before I could even respond.

"Blair, what the hell is wrong with you?!" I practically shouted before realizing that my parents were asleep.

"What's wrong with me? Eagle, what's wrong with you? You're overreacting for no reason. Can't a guy come say hi to his favorite person without getting bombarded with questions?" he asked clearly not understanding how pissed off I was.

"Can't a girl play guitar during nightfall without her next door neighbor breaking into her house?" I asked.

"Hey, you're the one who opened the window," he said laughing.

"It's not funny! You're so annoying!" I exclaimed.

"Dude, it's totally funny. Now, which side of the bed do you prefer? I personally favor the right but it's totally up to you," he informed.

"Don't tell me you think that you're actually staying here?" I replied.

"Well you don't expect me to wander back to my house in my underwear now do you?" he countered.

"Yes, I do" I shrieked

"Come on Eagle! I came all the way here and now you're just going to kick me out!" he argued.

"Whatever, but there's no way in hell you're getting my bed. You can sleep on the ground," I replied fed up with fighting him.

I untied my bathrobe before crawling into my millions of blankets and turning on my sleeping playlist.

"Damn Eagle, how many blankets do you need?" Blair asked as he crawled into bed next to me.

"Why are you here? I told you to sleep on the floor," I said strictly.

"It's way too cold down there. Your air conditioning is like 50 degrees," he complained.

"There's no way you're going to steal one of my blankets. I need all of them to keep warm," I instructed.

"If that's the case then I guess I'll have to stay here with you," he replied smugly.

"No, I'll get cold if you take up my blankets," I replied. I had very strict policies over people touching my blankets.

"Don't worry. I'll keep you warm," he stated as he wrapped his arms around me. I could feel his bare chest on my skin as I tried to pull out of the embrace. It was no use since it just caused him to tighten his grip on me. I was trying not to catch any feelings for Blair and he definitely wasn't helping. He was the one who didn't want to date so why was he acting like we were together? I wanted to say something but I doubted that he would listen. He never seems to care about how I feel so why bother?

I tried to keep in mind that we'd never date but I couldn't help feeling as if we were already together. I decided to let the moment last for just a little longer. I wasn't planning on falling asleep in Blair's arms, I guess it just kind of happened.