♡XLVIII♡

Eagle

I swear everyone's changed over summer break. Antonio hasn't been the same and he's been stressed out for the past week over something that he refuses to tell anyone about. I'm kind of worried about him but I'm too scared to ask him why. I don't know what I'd be getting myself into and Antonio's never upset so that had to be something big. Even if I did ask I doubt that he'd tell me. Our whole creative writing class is concerned about him and even the teacher has asked him what's wrong.

No one's been able to pinpoint the cause of his uneasiness but I have a feeling it's about that kid who is supposed to be sitting next to me. Ever since Antonio found out he wasn't coming to school he's been on edge. I'm not quite sure who Peyton is but it's obvious that Antonio cares a lot about him.

I've asked a few of the kids in creative writing if they knew who Peyton was and no one has been able to uncover his identity. I've heard a rumor that he could be a possible transfer student or someone Antonio met over the summer. Their assumptions are okay but I thought that it had to be something more. Antonio wasn't one to throw a fit over someone he just met. Antonio wasn't even the kind of person to care too much about others in general. Peyton had to be someone very important. If Antonio took this much interest in his whereabouts he definitely had to be special.

As for Blair, he's changed a little too much. Probably even more than Antonio. I've tried to talk to him a few times but every time I try to open up to him he just shuts me off and turns me away. He walks the hallways by himself clenching his fists as he rushes to get to literally nowhere. He's obviously upset but refuses to let anyone know what it's about or why it has changed him so much.

The other day I caught him during a breakdown. I was throwing my tray out during lunch when I heard someone let out an ear piercing scream. I turned around to find Blair throwing his lunch tray against the wall before storming out of the cafeteria altogether. No one said anything and proceeded to eat their lunches as a few security guards followed after Blair.

I'm not sure what's gotten into him but he's beginning to scare me. He seems incredibly hostile and I wouldn't want to be a target for his anger. I just hope that he overcomes this rage and goes back to being the Blair I used to know. I highly doubt that would ever happen but for the sake of my sanity, I'll let myself believe it for now.