♡XLIII♡

Eagle

Blair hasn't dared to talk to me since he assaulted me. It's been about a month since that night and I'm trying my best to forget everything that happened during it. PJ hasn't asked me about that night which is a little odd for him since he's so nosy but maybe it's for the better. I didn't need him beating up Blair. Even though he's turned into a complete douchebag I don't think he deserved PJ's fist as a result.

Speaking of that night, PJ hasn't been the same since. I'm not too sure what happened on his end of the night but I'm just a bit afraid to ask. I've heard bits and pieces of what he's gone through with his home life and it's a really sensitive topic for him. I don't want to force him to talk about it and I'm sure he'll open up about it when he's ready. I'm just worried about him. He has this dead look in his eyes every time he looks into mine and his physical contact with me has gone up. Additionally, he's constantly reminding me of how much he loves me and how he never wants to lose me. He hasn't done anything to make me want to break up with him so I have no idea why he's so on edge.

Along with PJ, Antonio's been quite out of place since that night as well. It's most likely because there are a billion of rumors going around about him and who he slept with. Everyone in our school has a different theory about who it could've been but Antonio refuses to spill. I'd be lying if I said that I wasn't curious myself but he seems to be sensitive to the topic. It makes me think that he's hiding something but that's probably just my mind searching for a deeper meaning in something simple.