Fate: Yuta

Yuta moved past you, heading back to his room. You stood there, watching him walk off, nervously ruffling his hair. You sighed, running your hand through your own. You headed to bed, everything playing through your head.

You remembered all the times Yuta had been there for you. How many times he covered for you or stuck up for you. He was such a great guy, and anyone would be lucky to have him.

There was a sudden thump in your heart thinking about what Yuta had just told you. He's liked me that long? you thought.

You closed your eyes, trying to get some sleep.

Next day...

   "Good morning," Taeyong greeted you the next morning, seeming fairly happy. You smiled, breathing in the delicious smell of breakfast.

Taeyong handed you a plate full of amazing looking food. You gratefully dug in.

Around noon, you and Yuta went out for a walk so you could explain things to him.

You walked a path in a local park that was surrounded by tall trees. No one else seemed to be taking it, besides a couple of joggers. Yuta glued his eyes to the path ahead.

   "Yuta..." you started. "I'm glad you told me your feelings. It really put a perspective in my eyes."

    Yuta nodded, keeping his gaze on the ground.

   "Because of your second confession, I couldn't stop thinking about this situation. I hardly could sleep. I kept thinking about you." You glanced over to see if you caught anymore attention from Yuta. "I want you to know that I'm not going to see Taeyong."

   That's when he perked up a little. "Why not?"

   "Why do you think?" You chuckled, nudging him. "I'm choosing you, silly."

   Yuta straightened and looked at you, bright eyed. "You mean, after twelve years I can actually say your mine?"

   "Dang, I feel a jerk when you add the twelve years part. I'm sorry, Yuta, I wish I could've seen these feelings before."

   "I literally confessed to you when we were eight."

   "We weren't mature then, how was I suppose to know what really liking someone or what love was like?"

   You both smiled. Yuta hugged you, and you hugged him back.

   Taeyong was understanding when you admitted the situation. He was happy that you and Yuta decided to be together.

(A/N): so you chose Yuta ;)

Next: something new ^^ and weird as heck, but oh well...