A Little Clingy - Ten

(This one is for chrisalism Apologizes for the delay I haven't been able to get around to much writing in this Imagines book. I hope you enjoy)

~   ~   ~

   You and Ten had just finished your ice cream before the two of you continued to walk through the open market that had recently arrived in your town. As a fun kind of date, Ten wanted to go with you and walk around. The ice cream was a nice way to feel better in the summer heat.

   His hand locked with yours to lead you down the sidewalk. You both continued on slowly, just so you didn't miss any of the booths and vendors.

   "There are a lot of people out today," Ten commented, admiring his surroundings with a smile.

   "It is a really nice day out." You suddenly slowed even more at the sight of an interesting booth. The items being sold were a bunch of antique ones that looked really cool. "Hey, Ten, let's check out that booth."

   You started walking closer as Ten came to your side. He started making his way down one side of the tent, but you went to walk around the other side. Your hand lightly traced the side of the table while you examined the objects set out.

   "They're gorgeous, aren't they?" a male voice spoke to you.

   You looked up to see a guy unfamiliar to you smile in a friendly way. He looked to be your age, tall, and have very nice hair. You smiled back.

   "They really are."

   "Would you like me to tell you a bit about the objects? I found out a lot of cool information when I started working for this store." The guy leaned against the table from the other side.

   You gave a small shrug. "Sure."

   "Alright. My name is Jaeseop, by the way." He came around to the outside while standing fairly close to you. "Let's see where to start." The guy's eyes scanned the table.

   A pair of unexpected arms wrapped around you from behind. "What's going on?" Ten asked from behind.

   "This guy's name is Jaeseop. He's going to tell me about some of the objects here."

   "This object," the guy picked up a silver colored box with different patterns engraved on it, "is called a lime box. It's from Bhutan in the Nineteenth Century, made out of brass with silver medallions and a copper—."

   "Wow, that's really interesting," Ten interrupted the guy, nodding. His arms hugged you tighter while his head leaned against yours. "Hey, (y/n), should we continue on?"

   "Oh, wait," the guy started, running back to behind the table. "There's something else I want to show you."

   Ten sighed, letting his arms fall from around you to hold onto your arm. He gently shook your arm and made a pouty face.

   You chuckled and gave his cheek a tiny squeeze. "What's wrong?"

   "Nothing," he grumbled, stilling holding onto your arm.

   Jaeseop returned with an old hand mirror and started to explain to you its materials and time period. You nodded, listening to the information he was giving you while examining the object.

   Ten kept leaning his head against you and either hugging you, holding your arm, or your hand. Whenever Jaeseop would move to a different item, Ten would grumble and reluctantly follow with you.

   "Are you tired?" you asked Ten while laughing.

   "I'm ready to move on," he told you, loosely hugging you from the side.

   "You're being a little clingy today," you told Ten with a smile. "You only started to be this clingy when Jaeseop started to tell me about the all the objects. Are you jealous or something?"

   Ten slumped his shoulders and pouted. "I just want to continue with our day."

   "I was getting pretty bored anyway." You chuckled, taking Ten's hand. "Let's skip out."

   Ten instantly brightened. "Let's go!" He then started to drag you away.

   You laughed, letting him take you away from the stand.

~   ~   ~

Yeet you know what time it is...

MOST TO LEAST EMBARRASSED TO BUY THEIR GIRLFRIEND PADS

So like... imagine you're home and really suffering cause you're on your period, but you dangerously low. You ask your friend/boyfriend (whichever you choose for that person) if they could stop by the store and get some for you. Now the member has to go to the store and buy you pads. Either they get really blushy and embarrassed about it, or it doesn't bother them at all. Just remember that I'm only doing these from what I would think, so if you have any other opinions on the order, let me know~

1. JISUNG
2. WINWIN
3. TAEIL
4. MARK
5. JUNGWOO
6. RENJUN
7. KUN
8. JENO
9. CHENLE
10. JAEMIN
11. JAEHYUN
12. DOYOUNG
13. TAEYONG
14. HAECHAN
15. TEN
16. YUTA
17. JOHNNY
18. LUCAS

(A/N): this one is a bit shorter, I hope that's okay~ thank you for reading! I won't be all that active this week because I'm on vacation... not that I'm usually very active these days ;-; I really want to be

Qotd: Favorite movie as a young child?

Aotd: I have two that were the epitome of my childhood: The Neverending Story and The Adventures of Milo and Otis (please tell me if you've seen this movie because I will love you forever)

Next: Jaehyun scenario