Kiss Me - Ten

(Oh snap, it's gonna get a little steamy [and by a little, I actually mean a little])

~ ~ ~

   You and Ten had been up almost all night together. It's been a few weeks since you both got to see each other. It was rolling up to around one in the morning, but there was a certain craving in your mind.

   "Can we grab something to eat?" you asked Ten.

   "I'm not sure what will be in the fridge, but we can check," Ten replied.

   You shuffled to the kitchen in front of Ten. You had on a baggy sweatshirt, leggings, and socks. You brushed your hair back right before Ten wrapped his arms around your waist, cuddling you with a giant, fuzzy blanket.

   You both giggled. "Ten, we aren't going to get much farther with you hugging me." Not that you're complaining.

   "I'm just so happy to see you again." Ten left a small kiss against your neck that tickled and left a fuzzy feeling. "I don't want to ever let you go."

   You felt warm, but it wasn't just from the blanket. You managed to move into the kitchen, even with Ten clinging to you. You stretched an arm out from under the blanket to open the fridge.

   "Ten, you're great and all, but I can't really get to anything when you're hugging me like this."

   Ten only tightened his hug on you and hummed while resting his head on the back of yours. Your arm fell from the door handle to the fridge in defeat. A smile played on your face as Ten cuddled you from behind.

   "What do you want for Christmas, (y/n)?" Ten suddenly asked you.

   You thought for a second. "I'm not sure... What about you?"

   "This is all I want..."

   You huffed a laugh. "You're so cheesy."

   "But I'm being serious." Ten loosened his embrace so you could face him. He had a serious, yet warm look in his eyes that were staring straight into yours. "I just want to hold you in my arms so that your heart beat will be beating against mine." He grinned, staring even more intently to your gaze. "Have I ever told you how beautiful your eyes are?"

   You rolled them from his question. "Yes, Ten. You told me about an hour ago. They're not that special."

   "Are you kidding me?" he asked, letting his jaw drop. "When I look into you them, I tend to lose my thoughts in the galaxy inside." You caught Ten's attention glance away from your eyes to your lips briefly. His arms wrapped your waist tightly so he could boost you onto the kitchen counter. He propped himself on his arms, leaning against the counter.

   "What are you doing?" you asked Ten while chuckling.

   "You give me a feeling I'll never forget." Ten's eyes were shining in the dimmed kitchen. They were so bright that it made him look like a kid in a candy store. It brought a happy feeling to your heart. He looked at you like you're everything to him. "I'm falling."

   You're eyebrows lowered in confusion as you cocked your head to the side. "What?"

   "I'm falling for you."

   Ten's mouth moved quickly to lock his lips with yours. One of his arms found its way around you. The other was holding the side of your face and under your jaw. Your hands clutched onto the blanket still draped around your shoulders, but you soon let go and slid them over Ten's shoulders.

   His lips were smooth against yours and he acted gently like you were fragile. His cold hand brushed against the warm skin on your back as his hand traced the small of your back under your shirt. It sent a shiver through your spine. Adrenaline seemed to kick in.

   Ten pulled just a centimeter away, taking in a slow breath. "I'm in love," he mumbled to you. Ten pressed his forehead against yours, and the tips of your noses touched. "I love you so much."

   "I love you too, Ten," you softly whispered back.

   Ten kissed you again, and you could feel his smile in it. It only caused you to smile back. Those smiles turned into giggles, which erupted into laughter while the two of you kept trying to sneak in pecks before bursting out loud again.

~ ~ ~

(A/N): Well, there you go. A little kissy scene with ChittaPORN

Qotd: Did you ever listen to Topp Dogg? I've been thinking about them a lot lately and they deserved so much more TT I just want them all together again, but I guess whatever they think will be best...

Next: Taeyong Scenario (sad)