Eye Candy - Doyoung

I never mention Doyoung's name in this, but he's the stranger. It's also short and not the greatest, but I needed to update. I have a couple requests to do. You're all so amazing ~

~   ~   ~

   Christmas was coming soon, and you still had some last minute shopping to finish. By yourself, you went to a nearby mall to find those few items needed.

   A catchy tune was currently playing fairly loud in the store. You tapped your hand against your thigh as you walked around the first shop. As the chorus approached, you really got into it.

   "Girl you're my... EYE, candyyy!" (A/N: sorry if you don't know this song XD it's playing right now, so I just used it) You sang with the song, but at a careful volume, since you didn't want anyone to hear you belting out notes (good or not) while you're alone in the middle of a store.

   You continued singing and low key dancing along as you shuffled down the racks of clothes. There was a group of sweaters that caught your eye, thinking that it would be perfect for your friend.

   "EYE, candyyy!"

   You pushed aside the sweaters hoping to find the right size, but as the clothes parted, you met the eyes of a stranger. You gasped from surprise while he started to smile.

   "You startled me!" You told him over the sound of the music.

   The stranger laughed, closing his eyes and shaking his head. He looked back up to you and said something, but you couldn't hear it with the sound of Eye Candy by Samuel playing.

   "What!?"

   The stranger reached towards you from the other side of the rack. You started leaning back, away from his hand. He gave you a look, half amused, half annoyed by the fact you moved away. You stayed in place as the music suddenly stopped in one ear.

   You froze.

   I completely forgot, you thought.

   You slowly looked down to the fallen earbud the stranger just took out of your ear.

   Heat rose to your cheeks in embarrassment. The whole time you had been dancing and singing was out loud after letting the fact you had earbuds in slip from your mind.

   The stranger gave out another chuckle, walking away from the racks.

   "You're cute, eye candy," he called back to you before leaving the store.
~   ~   ~

(A/N): Sorry for the short update, I have some things planned for the future. My schedule is still pretty busy with finals coming up AND NCT DREAM DROPPING THESE TEASERS FOR JOY KILL ME NOW!!!!

Qotd: Worst bias wrecker? (Can be any group member)

Aotd: (I guess I could answer my questions too XD) Mark (NCT) or Eunsung (THEEASTLIGHT)

Next: Imagine... Taeyong