Imagine... Taeyong

(Requested by aeri_aer ~ I hope I did okay in fulfilling your request ><)

~   ~   ~

Imagine a scene...

It's Christmas Eve, nearing Christmas which is only a few hours away.

Big snowflakes are drifting down from the sky and landing on you, feeling like little butterfly wings.

Taeyong returns to you with two cups of hot chocolate.

You two have been friends for the longest time. Your parents were friends, which made the two of you forced into a close friendship as well.

But that's fine since you can't think of anyone else you would want to hang out with more than him.

The Christmas lights reflect in his excited eyes.

"Why do you seem so eager?"

you ask him, a smile plastered on your face.

Taeyong shrugged.

"It's the Christmas spirit getting to me."

He huffs a laugh, a cloud of his frozen breath escaping into the chilly air.

You look down at your hand to see Taeyong taking it in his own. You let him lead you down the sidewalk towards the huge Christmas tree that stands tall in the center of the town.

Lights are draped over the branches with a warm yellow color glowing off of them. The tree is ginormous and such an amazing sight to see.

Taeyong rubs the back of your hand as the two of you stare at the tree.

He glances your way, having a surge of energy pump through his veins. You're even more spectacular to him.

"What do you want for Christmas, Taeyong?"

you ask him out of curiosity.

A grin slowly appears on his face.

"(Y/n)?"

He starts.

You slowly turn to his direction as Taeyong takes your other hand.

"You're such an incredible person,"

he tells you,

"and I can't see a single day of my life without you. All I want for Christmas is you. I... I love you."

The giant snowflakes that are falling around you landed on your face and eyelashes. Taeyong smiles at the one that lands on your nose, gently brushing it off.

"You're so cute,"

he awes.

You smile shyly.

"I love you, too, Taeyong."

~   ~   ~

(A/N): Finally the weekend... I really needed it.

Qotd: Favorite drink?

Aotd: I'm boring and always get water lol

Next: Haechan scenario