Dear Jisung

Dear Jisung; JiJi Pwark; Baby Chick; the Maknae,

I just want you to know... you use to just be a bias wrecker.

I don't know how you did it, or how it was possible, but now one of my biases. CHILD, HoW!?

Maybe it was the fact that your so close to my age, or the fact that you're just an adorable mischievous baby chick with the height of Sasquatch, but you stole my heart.

When I first found out about you, honestly, it terrified me. Watching you in Chewing Gum, I found it impossible that you beat me in age, you little five year old looking boy (although, it does look like you've aged, and well).

Jeno was my Dream bias, but you just wouldn't take no as an answer once you started to bias wreck me. You must be some kind of wizard, or really great at hypnosis because I fell AND I FELL HARD, DANG IT!

And lately, Jeno's been really wanting that ultimate bias spot back, BUT YOU DONT STOP YOU NEVER STOP OHMIGAH YOU'RE ADORABLE!

But, could you not be so tall? I'm afraid you'll get hurt up there. Stay safe, be careful. Maybe... maybe you should just come down here and hug me so I can keep you safe.

You're actually a sneaky little snake, aren't you?? A slippery maknae. But you're also an awkward giant?? AnD a PupPeT mAstEr, pLayiNG WitH mY eMotiOnS.

I don't know, man. You're just a glorious thing to behold. You hurt me... keep doing it.
ヽ(。^3^。)ノ

Sincerely,
no_jams_club

(A/N): Alright XD this new series is me writing a letter to a member telling them my feelings. I hope these are okay~ I don't want to continue doing something if it isn't interesting, so just let me know ^^

Qotd: Do you people like how much I update? Lately, it's been almost everyday (with a few exceptions). Should I update less? Like, two times a week?? I'm just afraid I'll lose ideas if I keep doing it almost everyday.

Next: heh, I'm still deciding on it ('._.)