Long Distance Relationship with Jisung

(OKAY OKAY IM SORRY I LIED AGAIN ABOUT WHAT THE NEXT PART WILL BE! I PROMISE YOU NCT AS DOG BREEDS WILL BE NEXT! I just wanted to go ahead and fulfill this request)

~Prepare for my death. I love JiJi so much ;-;

~So you and Jisung have been friends for a really long time.

~You went back to Seoul to visit your friends, mostly excited to see Jisung.

~He ended up confessing while you were there by accident, but you were grateful for his confession and you both ending up being in a relationship.

~Honestly, I think Jisung would have a hard time adjusting to this kind of relationship.

~Sometimes he would text you and suddenly become sad because he just wants to see you in person again.

~Obviously, it's hard for anyone, but you both pull trough and make it work.

~His favorite way of communication would probably be through Snapchat.

~He likes sending videos of him being cute with the face filters and wants them from you too.

~He also uses the funny ones to take embarrassing videos of the other members for you.

~He makes sure to video call you before every performance.

~He doesn't ever directly tell you, but it's because you're his good luck charm.

~He will randomly send you memes just cause.

~Usually they're made about the other members and you two roast them behind their backs.

~If you're older, he'll try to act like the older one, but also at the same time will do more aegyo just because he's "the baby in the relationship". He also will claim to be the cuter one.

~If you're younger, he'll make sure you don't even get a scratch on you, even if he is across the ocean. He'll protect you so hard.

~One time, Jisung snatched a ticket to a concert and fan meet for you.

~He took you out for some food afterwards.

~You made him shower first since he was sweaty.

~Jisung once sent you a huge package in the mail with microwaveable ramen because he wanted you to eat well after you told him you forgot to eat breakfast.

~You made sure not to miss meals so you wouldn't be bombarded by unnecessary mountains of food again.

~How he ordered all that food himself and to your house?... we'll never know.

~Jisung calls you at random times just because he wants to hear your voice.

~He'll ask you questions that involve a long answer.

~Jisung really likes to talk about the future a lot with you.

~He'll ask you stuff like what you want to do as a career and where you'll want to live.

~Jisung also wants to talk about the future between the two of you.

~He's completely set on the idea of you both getting married and having a family.

~Jisung can't see his life without you, even if you're in a long distance relationship <3

(A/N): I feel bad for not doing the right parts when I say I will. I hope you can forgive me ;-;

Qotd: What are your thoughts on long distance relationships?

Next: NCT as dog breeds... for real this time