Covetous - WinWin and Jaehyun

(Request by luvleefelix ^^ I hope I fulfilled your request! Sorry, I meant to post this yesterday, but failed to do so. I've been so drained recently)

~   ~   ~

   "This is her?" Taeyong exclaimed, walking up to where you and WinWin were standing. You gave a warm smile in the direction of WinWin's fellow band members. After dating WinWin for a while, he finally told you about him being in a K-Pop group called NCT. He didn't want to tell you at first because he wanted to make sure you actually liked him for him, and not his famous title.

   Which, obviously, you loved him for him. After finding out about NCT, you started to really like them. With the help of WinWin, and the Internet, you learned all the members.

   "(y/n)?" Jaehyun asked with a bright expression. WinWin gave a nod of confirmed.

   "Nice to meet you," you politely greeted.

   WinWin's arm rested around your shoulders, giving a small squeeze. "I'm happy to finally introduce some of my favorite people to each other," WinWin put in, happily.

   "We're excited, too," Jaehyun stated. "WinWin has said a lot of great things about you." His perfect teeth flashed at you in a friendly grin.

   "It's awesome that I finally get to meet everyone," you said. "You have amazing music."

   Jaehyun's expression seemed to brighten even more at your comment. "Why don't we all head inside?" he suggested, holding the door open.

   You nodded a thanks as you entered their dorm. To your surprise, it was spotless. From what WinWin was saying and videos you've seen, they seem like a wild crew.

   A tall boy was seen mopping at the end of the hall that you recognized to be Jisung from NCT Dream. When you entered, he bowed respectfully before continuing.

   "We're a very clean group," Taeyong told you warmly.

   "That's a lie," the tall boy confessed, calling from the other end. "Taeyong hyung made clean everything before you got here. He's a germ freak."

    "Yah!" Taeyong put his hands on his hips. "Get back to work. I want the floor so clean, Doyoung can see his reflection so he stops taking up the bathroom just to stare in the mirror."

   "I do not!" Doyoung objected.

   "I saw you wink at yourself the other day," Yuta put in.

   "At least I don't kiss the posters on my wall!"

   Taeyong separated the bickering boys while you covered your mouth to hide the giggle trying to escape.

   "Honestly," Jaehyun sighed, "this is an everyday routine."

   You glanced up at him with a smile that can't be held back. He looked at you, shaking his head, yet a glint of amusement sparkling in his eyes.

   "Why don't I get you something to drink?" Jaehyun offered. "If you follow me to the kitchen, I can tell you what we have."