Soccer - Yuta

(This is for MinahY and MinYoongiWantsToBeMe ヽ(。>▽<。)ノ I'm putting who requested at the top now ;D)

You cursed under your breath as you missed yet another shot. It was rolling around midnight, but you just had to get this kick right. Your parents sighed you up for a recreational soccer team this year, and you hated it so far. There was so much work and took up a lot of your time.

Lining up the ball, you took another swing. The ball curved, but way out of reach from the goal. A frustrated noise left you as you collapsed onto the ground.

"Why can't I just make it?!" you yelled, covering your face with your hands. Your breath came out in heavy puffs from exhaustion of the work you've been putting in to finally get it right. You needed to learn the techniques required to be able to stay on this competitive team.

   A shadow fell over you eyes that blocked away the street lights surrounding the soccer field. You opened an eye to see a Coca-Cola bottle extended in front of you face.

   "Wha-?"

   "Hey, (y/n)." A decently familiar voice greeted. You peeked up at the person's face to discover Yuta, a guy who attends your school. He hangs out with the other male soccer players that he's on a team with. They're the kind of people to disrupt class and had a popular status. You were surprised he even knew your name.

   "I'm still confused-"

   "Here, just taste the feeling." Yuta lowered the bottle of Coke towards your hand. You took up the offer, downing a sip.

   "Why are you here?" You asked him.

   "I wanted to get in some practice."

   "At midnight?"

   "Why do you seem so surprised? Look at what you're doing." Yuta motioned around the field, cracking a smile

   You slowly rose to your feet, stretching out your back. "I'm trying to get better. I have to if I'm going to stay on the recreation team my parents made me join."

   "Would you like some help?"

   You blankly stared at him. On one hand, you weren't really friends with this guy, and this is the first conversation would've ever had with him. However, you had to take in consideration that he's an amazing soccer player... and is incredibly hot, so I mean...

   "Sure," you agreed.

   Yuta was actually really helpful. He used tips and tricks that really started to improve your process. Things seemed to smoothen out with the way you play. The ground was still slightly slick from yesterday's rain, causing you to fall a couple times. Yuta always helped you back up onto your feet.

   You both took a break from the actual training things to play a small round. It turned into more of a joke as you two would playfully shove each other away from the ball. The slick ground was your enemy once again, but this time you reached out for support. Yuta was completely unprepared for this turn and ended up tumbling down with you. When you finally opened back up your eyes, you came face to face with Yuta. He hovered slightly above you while you two had a look of shock.

   Yuta slowly began to smile. "How does it feel to be this close to the Osaka Prince?"

   You cheeks started to burn with both a feeling of fluster and embarrassment. "Shut up-"

   Your words were cut off as Yuta leaned in even closer. Your eyes seemed to grow, if possible. Yuta's eyes briefly left yours to glance at your lips, then returned with a devilish, yet suave manner.

   You thought for sure he was going to kiss you. The way his breath seemed to warm your face, even though the blushing already did enough, and how close his lips were to yours. Despite all the signs, Yuta pulled himself back up, along with you. There was a feeling of disappointment.

   "You're doing great," Yuta complimented. "We should probably head out since we'll need the sleep."

   Yuta walked you back to your car. He reminded you of a few things, and told you to make sure to eat and sleep well. You agreed, and opened the car door. Yuta only slammed it shut. You turned to him, confused, but instead of being able to ask what his problem was, his mouth put up a barricade as he locked his lips with yours. Stunned, you backed into your car. Yuta cupped your cheeks. Eventually, you could realize what was actually happening, and put a hand against his chest, relaxing.

   Yuta pulled away with a mischievous grin on his face. "Taste the feeling, (y/n)." He dipped his head for a split second before running back to his car. You were too shocked to move from leaning against the car. Well damn...

~   ~   ~

(A/N): It's currently 5 AM and I'm only up this late because I'm with a group of friends who were up until 3:30, then I decided to make an update. I'm going to bed now I promise ~

Qotd: Coke or Pepsi?

Next: SOMETHING SPECIAL AND I DONT WANT TO GIVE IT AWAY YET!!!!!