What a Mess - Haechan

(Requested by JustinBaeby !! I hope you enjoy ^^)

~ ~ ~

"Haechan!" you scolded your boyfriend as he bumped you out of the way, although you were laughing at the same time.

A mischievous smile spread across his face as he started taking over your baking project. Just for fun, you decided to bake a cake, but Haechan saw you doing this, and began to butt in.

"I'm just showing you how it's done." He gave you a stern, yet playful, look as he cracked the eggs.

A huff escaped your mouth. "You're no help."

You bumped your side against his, causing Haechan to stumble to the side. You started stirring the ingredients together as you gave him an 'innocent' expression. Haechan shook his head giving a tsk.

"You're not stirring it right," he told you. Haechan snaked his arms around you from behind, guiding your hand that held the mixing spoon around the batter in the bowl.

"What are you playing at?" you asked him.

"Can't I just back hug my girlfriend while trying to be smooth every once in a while?"

You let out a soft chuckle. "Every once in a while? You do this every day... not that I'm complaining."

"Of course you aren't."

"Hey, now," you started, turning towards Haechan. You pointed the spoon at his face. "Don't get cocky."

A mischevious grin surfaced. He wiped his finger across the batter covered spoon, and smeared it across your nose. Your mouth hung open as you went cross-eyed to see the cake batter about to drip at the end of your nose.

"Oh, you're asking for it," you told him, giving the spoon a flick. A giant glob landed on his face.

Haechan snatched a spoon of his own. This was a call to battle. The two of you continued flinging the sticky batter in each other's directions. Even if you were caked in the cake batter, there were still smiles pressed on your faces.

The spoon clutched in Haechan's grasp slipped and fell to the floor from his slimy hands. Instead of picking it up, Haechan dipped his hands in the bowl instead. You took a couple steps back, holding up your hands defensively. He continued coming closer and closer.

You were backed against a counter, so you had no more room to retreat. Haechan gasped as his foot slipped on the slimy batter fallen on the floor. He reached out in front of him, his hands landing on the counter, either side of you.

Your eyes reopened just as Haechan's did. Your faces were so close, the tips of your noses were almost touching. Haechan's breath slowed and fanned on your face. You were about to say something, but Haechan cut you off with a quick peck on the lips. Both your's and his eyes widened in surprise of his sudden movement.

"Uh, you had..." Haechan stammered. This is the first time you've actually seen him speechless. "There was some... cake batter..." He straightened and gave a small cough.

You rubbed your arm awkwardly and felt the heat rise to your cheeks. You and Haechan have been in a relationship, but only for a couple weeks and you've never kissed until just then.

Footsteps echoed in the hallway. Both your blushing faces turned towards the doorway to see an exasperated Taeyong, gaping at the cake-batter-covered kitchen.

"What happened in here?" He fumed.

"It was him!" you pointed at Haechan right at the same time he called out, "it was her!"

"Just clean it up." Taeyong sighed, rubbing his temples like a stressed mom.

Haechan picked up the bowl with a limited amount of cake batter left, carrying it over to Taeyong. "What do you want me to do with the rest of this batter?"

"Dump it, I guess?" Taeyong told him.

Haechan shrugged. "Alright." He extended the bowl up and over Taeyong's head, turning it upside down.

The remaining cake batter plopped and ran down Taeyong's face in thick drips. You could almost see the steam blowing out of Taeyong's ears as he wiped the batter away from his eyes.

Haechan set the bowl on the counter, darting off with Taeyong close on his heels, a fly swatter in hand. "You're about to get an ass whooping!"

"Language!" Taeil yelled from the other room.

~ ~ ~

(A/N): *throws confetti* 1K VOTES! I love you guys so much! I'll be hitting 20K views soon and I think I have an idea of a way to celebrate but IDK IF IT'S COOL OR NOT ;-; I just want to give you guys something for being so amazing and supportive, what did I do to deserve you ㅠㅠ ???

Qotd: Do you want a screenshot game for all of NCT as a Christmas Special??

Aotd: I think it would be fun, but I want your opinion.

Next: Yuta scenario