Jealously Doesn't Suit You - Taeil

"Do you want anything to eat?" Your boyfriend, Taeil, asked over the sound of the crowd cheering. Your school's basketball team just took the lead in the game, thanks to Jaehyun.

   "Yeah," you replied. "But I'll come with you so you don't pay for my food."

   "You coming along isn't going to stop me."

   You laced your fingers with his as you both stood up. "Watch me."

   You both walked out into the hallway, the closed doors drowning out the loud atmosphere in the gym. Someone from the other school was coming out of the line as you two walked in. The guy from the other school gave a glance in your direction. You didn't notice his look, but Taeil caught it.

   "I'm going to get a quick drink at the water fountain," you told Taeil, untangling your hand from his. "Can you order some popcorn?"

   Taeil nodded.

   "Okay, just don't pay until I get back. I won't be long."

   "No promises." Taeil smiled at you warmly.

   You rolled your eyes, but a smile spread on your face as well. You turned on your heels and strolled over to the water fountain around the corner. Your throat felt dry from cheering with the cheer-block for your team. The cool water felt soothing.

You straighten back up after finishing your drink. You turned and immediately stopped in place from the surprise of someone standing there. It was the guy who was leaving the concession stand as you and Taeil entered.

You placed a hand over your chest. "That scared me, I didn't hear anyone walking up."

"Sorry," the guys smiled in a friendly way. "I didn't mean to startle you. I'm Jungmin."

You dipped your head in greeting. "I'm (y/n), nice to meet you."

Jungmin stepped up closer. "It's disappointing that we don't go to the same school. You seem like someone I would want to get to know."

"We can still be friends even if we don't go to the same school."

Jungmin's grin stretched. "It would be hard to just be friends with someone like you." He picked up a small strand of your hair and gently twisted it between his fingers.

A feeling of uncomfortableness ran through you. Jungmin dropped the strand as you stepped back. "I should probably get going," you told him, trying to force a nice smile on your face.

You started to walk around him, but his hand grabbed your sleeve. "I'm sorry," he said. "I shouldn't have been so straight forward."

You turned towards him, still keeping a distance. "Okay, but I should probably still go."

Jungmin's grip tightened as he lightly pulled you closer. "Can I make it you to you?"

"Absolutely not," Someone said from behind. To your happiness, Taeil stood there, holding a box of popcorn.

"Who are you?" Jungmin asked. You yanked your arm free of his grasp.

Taeil wrapped an arm around your waist, holding you tight against him. "I'm her boyfriend, why does it matter to you?"

Jungmin's face flashed with surprise and maybe slight timidness. He huffed and walked off, not before giving you a once-over with his eyes.

"Thanks," you said to Taeil, leaning into him.

"There's no way you're leaving my side ever again," he told you, kissing the top of your head.

"I'm okay with that, plus jealousy doesn't really suit you," you replied, reaching for the box of popcorn. You then stopped. "Taeil, did you pay for this popcorn?"

"Yes."

"I said no!" you scolded jokingly. Taeil laughed, leading you both back to the game.

(A/N): so this one wasn't that long and I'm sorry to disappoint, I'm not that happy with this one. I'll make another Taeil one soon to make up for it. I have a couple things planned so it probably won't be until November.

Qotd: why is Taeil so fluffy and adorable ;-;?

Next: Jaehyun scenario