Lock Down - Kun

(Ahhh it's been some time, hasn't it? Yo I hope you guys are doing great, missed you all lots. Let's get a little Kun oneshot going. This is lightly based off of something that happened at my school last year)

Also, I want to lowkey dedicate this to SpeakToTheDevil cause I know you love Kun and your books bless me :")

~ ~ ~

   It was finally time for lunch. You sat down with your friends, happy to get a break from classes at school. Kun sat down in the seat next to you and smiled. He's been one of your closest friends for about three years now.

   "So," Yuta started, "is everyone still up for a movie night at my house this weekend?"

   "Of course," Johnny replied. "You think we would just cancel movie night?"

   You laughed. "I'm still down for movie night."

   "Same," Kun put in.

   As the others continued to agree, you glanced over at Kun. During this last year, you started to grow closer to him. You could even say that you started to like him. Kun had a tendency to tease you by poking at your sides and trying to tickle you. You wandered if he could feel the same.

"What?" Kun asked when he noticed you looking at him. He smiled and gave a small chuckle. "Is there something on my face?"

You laughed it off, but felt your face grow a bit warm. "Yeah." You nodded with a mischievous grin. "You have something right there." You flicked his forehead. Not hard enough to hurt him, but just to tease him.

   Kun put his hand over the spot you hit. "Ow," he frowned, but eventually couldn't hold back a laugh. "I'll get you back," Kun declared, poking your side.

You laughed in return and flinched away from his attack. "You're mean."

"You started it." Kun went to poke at you again, but the overhead speaker turned on and interrupted his strike.

The first time they spoke, it was nearly impossible to hear with the noise of the lunchroom. They soon hushed when it was repeated.

"I repeat, we are in lock down. This is not a drill. No one can leave or enter the building."

Everyone at the table looked at each other in confusion and stood up with the rest of the lunchroom. People pushed in different directions to try and get to a safe room in the cafeteria. Your heart started to pound in chest. What if there is a school shooting?

Kun grabbed your arm and held you close to him as he followed a group into the kitchen. Teachers that we in the cafeteria closed the doors and blocked them with chairs to prevent anyone from entering the room.

You glanced at Kun to see that he was holding a calm expression, but you could tell by his clenched jaw that he was just as worried as you were. Kun kept his hands on your shoulders so you wouldn't be separated.

   "Quickly and calmly, move into the storage room," the lunch ladies ordered to everyone in the area.

   The room was already fairly packed, so people had to squeeze together. No one was talking, except for a couple of hushed whispers, afraid that the noise would cause attention.