A-Z Mark

A~ Amicable

Mark is amicable because he's a friendly guy and easy to get along with.

B~ Bright

I say this because have you seen his smile?? Or heard his little giggle?? It can bring a smile to your face. He's such a cute, bright, little bean.

C~ Capable

THE FULLY CAPABLE MORK LEE!
-ItzJustinSeagull

D~ Dream (NCT)

Mark is forever part of Dream in my mind ;-; leave me alOne. He was a big part of the group, being the leader, and he was great at it.

E~ Eggs

Because no one will ever forget that monstrosity.

F~ Foreign Swaggers

Since Mark is part of this elite group, I couldn't help but mention it.

G~ Gay, for Haechan

... Just kidding, just kidding (not really)

G~ Gifted

Mark can spit some fire while rapping. He can also sing and dance, geez, and so cute.

H~ Hihihi

For his little laughs that just fill me with so much joy.

I️~ Inspiring

Mark is truly an awesome guy with many skills. He's also a cute and caring person. Also, his favorite movie genre is inpirational.

J~ Johnny

To me, it seems like Mark and Johnny are pretty close. They can connect with their English skills and being in the foreign swaggers. IDK they just seem like a good pair, in my opinion ^^

K~ Kinky

NO! I DON'T MEAN IT LIKE THAT! I was referring to his ramen hair! It was crimped in a way that had kinks. You dirty minds... (I would've jumped to conclusions too XD). Honestly, I thought Mark looked really adorable with ramen hair during the performance Limitless music video. I mean, when it got fuzzy, especially in My First and Last, it was a little more questionable in my opinion.

L~ Long ass ride

WE ALL KNOW WHY.

M~ Mork

I call Mark Mork all the time. I even wrote a poem with his name like that. Should I post it? Yeah, I'll post it.

This iz Mork
Mork piks up hiz fork
And wen he eatz
And iz on hiz seatz
He piks up hiz food
And getz in a mood
To lik his rice
It's aju nice
This is Mork
It iz not porK

Oops I️ have two:

Oh Mork Leeeee
Can't you seeee
You make my heart go 'weeeee'
But you should love meee
Charge is freeeee

N~ NCTzens

This is something Mork really cares about ^^

O~ Old

I say this because Mork is growing too fast :,( and it's time to stop.

P~ Puberty

Because Mark is going through it, according to mama Taeyong.

Q~ Quirky

Mark has a quirky (ish) personality.

R~ Rapper

To that fire he spits, OH BOY.

S~ Special

Mork is such a special kid in all ways possible. There are no other Mork's out there.

T~ Two

Mark has mentioned before the fact that his favorite number is 2.

U~ U (NCT)

Where he started out. U was the beginning of such a great group, and Mark was part of that.

V~ Vancouver

Where he grew up <333

W~ Watermelon

Little Morkie and his watermelon.

X~ Xiumin

Mark has said that he likes Xiumin when asked his favorite artists. He's someone Mark can admire.

Y~ Yellow

If I️ were to give Mark a color, it would be yellow because of his bright aura.

Z~ Zipper

Mark is a zipper, because he brings the group together.
(Props to NethEllethTeithant for that one XD ALSO if you like LotR, check out her profile, she's a fantastic writer)

(A/N): OOF this took some time. I️ might not make another one of these for a while. SPECIAL THANKS TO ItzJustinSeagull TAEILsLOYALstan AND MinYoongiWantsToBeMe FOR THE EXTRA HELP!! Some of the facts I️ found on the NCT Dream kprofiles website.

Qotd: What's your favorite color? (2nd: Did I️ already ask this?? I️ can't remember)

Next: Long Distance Relationship with Mark